Robert Morein

Default Who does this bring to mind?

From http://www.dalemorris.net/acting_notes.htm,

"I argue very well. Ask any of my remaining friends. I can win an argument
on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me
at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite
me. - Dave Barry"

Lionel

Robert Morein a écrit :
From http://www.dalemorris.net/acting_notes.htm,

"I argue very well. Ask any of my remaining friends. I can win an argument
on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me
at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite
me. - Dave Barry"

Mmmmm... It cannot be Arnold Krueger since he has been
invited by John Atkinson...
....George M. Middius perhaps ?

;-)
George M. Middius

Robert Morein said:

"I argue very well. Ask any of my remaining friends. I can win an argument
on any topic, against any opponent. People know this, and steer clear of me
at parties. Often, as a sign of their great respect, they don't even invite
me. - Dave Barry"

It brings Dave Barry to mind. In an earlier era, it might have been Mark
Twain (but not Will Rogers, note).

George M. Middius said:

It brings Dave Barry to mind. In an earlier era, it might have been
Mark
Twain (but not Will Rogers, note).

Wow, and you got that just by reading the passage that concludes with
the name "Dave Barry?"

What a genius you are.