Posted to rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes,aus.hi-fi
George M. Middius George M. Middius is offline

Default Krooger needs help -- where's Worthless Wiecky?

The Krooborg is defeated after one round.

Arns, let's bring this back on point. The point is that your
justification for berating or otherwise belittling people's audio
choices is based on 'engineering' and/or 'business' concerns. My point
is that is a crock of ****, and that you are nothing more than a petty
asshole.

Post dismissed on the grounds of being based on a false premise.

Arnii, I've never seen you fold this fast. Is something wrong? (Something
new, I mean.) Did Pastor Matt give you another excoriation session? Did
your butt-plug come loose? Did the Kroobitch try to increase her trade by
offering "hard drives" as a bonus to her usual services?

You can tell us, Arnii. We're your cyber-family. Remember how we were all
there for you when you posted news of your son's death on 50 newsgroups?
If there's a new problem that's got you disgruntled, I'm sure somebody
will be glad to help.

--

Krooscience: The antidote to education, experience, and excellence.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes
Ayn Marx Ayn Marx is offline

Default Sick to death of your tedious cross posting

Maybe if you sat on a nice hot T 1610 for a few hours you'd finally see
the light?

What else do we have to do to convince you nobody on Aus. Hi-Fi
newsgroup gives a stuff about your boring little war with Dr ABX?
Please go away and stay away. We've got enough psychotrolls of our own.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,uk.rec.audio,rec.audio.tubes
Peter Wieck Peter Wieck is offline

Ayn Marx wrote:
Maybe if you sat on a nice hot T 1610 for a few hours you'd finally see
the light?

Ayn:

The "commander" is only let out when the other two trolls' pseudopods
are tired. It is generally harmless as it is as mindless as it is
predictable. As it is powerless, it is best ignored.

Peter Wieck
Wyncote, PA