filiberto469

Default Hi Guys. First Time Poster

Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
Just wanted to say "Hi"

On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about
this new IPO stock GRDX. They just started trading
this one like 2 days ago. It's already almost
doubled in just 2 days! My Husband is really
excited about this stock. Say's it could make us
some really BIG money. You guys should check it out.
Just spreading the wealth
Go to http://www.otcbb.com
and check symbol : GRDX you will see how big the
growth is Let me know what you guys think
Ben Bradley

On 18 Mar 2005 10:01:19 -0500, (Mike Rivers)
wrote:

In article
writes:

Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.
Just wanted to say "Hi"

On a side note my Hubby is REAL excited about
this new IPO stock GRDX.

Well, this is one strike against audiobanter.com.

As opposed to the hundreds, or is it tens of thousands, against
Google? Of course this crap is bad whatever system it comes through.

FWIW, I sent the following to
, and
. I even got an auto-ack from the SEC (and at least
no bounce from the banter site, so at least their server got it if
they're only trashing it).

This inappropriate Usenet post was also posted to several other
groups. Please take appropriate action.

SEC:
This is an obvious attempt at a pump-and-dump stock manipulation
scam.

NEWSGROUPBANTER:
This was posted through your Usenet posting service.

From: filiberto469
Newsgroups: rec.audio.pro
Subject: Hi Guys. First Time Poster
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2005 21:42:24 +0000

Hi guys. First time poster long time reader.

{ snip stuff that I included in the email }

-----
http://mindspring.com/~benbradley