pigonthewing

Default I need a line level feed from a speaker level signal

I'm getting a RF P5002 amp for my two Infinity 1232w's. One problem:
the amp only has line level inputs, and I only have speaker level
inputs (I'm still using a stock headunit).

I'm looking for the cheapest, least complicated device (hopefully a
small inline resistor?) to convert a speaker level signal into line
level so that I can feed it to the P5002.

Any suggestions?

--
pigonthewing
pigonthewing's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=24859

Les

"pigonthewing" wrote in
message news

I'm getting a RF P5002 amp for my two Infinity 1232w's. One problem:
the amp only has line level inputs, and I only have speaker level
inputs (I'm still using a stock headunit).

I'm looking for the cheapest, least complicated device (hopefully a
small inline resistor?) to convert a speaker level signal into line
level so that I can feed it to the P5002.

Any suggestions?

Get you a line output converter. Simple and effective. They usually cost
around $15 dollars, although it has been a while since I purchased one, and
they can be had at most car audio places.

Les

Is Tape output line level audio? Dan W General 1 March 26th 04 09:41 PM
SPEAKER LEVEL TO RCA??? BBB Car Audio 0 November 10th 03 05:16 PM
Purity of noise gates? Signal amplification? GT-03 Pro Audio 0 October 23rd 03 06:01 PM
guitar amp to speaker level input Benny354 Tech 2 August 25th 03 06:17 PM