Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default grrrr....

yapyapyapyapyap!

The disruptators of town hall meeting's are exersizing there right to free
speach. Your a fashist.

woofwoof! barkety-barkety-bark!

YAP! WOOF! YAPYAPYAP!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Aug 13, 10:14*pm, George M. Middius
wrote:
yapyapyapyapyap!

The disruptators of town hall meeting's are exersizing there right to free
speach. Your a fashist.

woofwoof! barkety-barkety-bark!

YAP! WOOF! YAPYAPYAP!

I have decided that I have been confusing 2pid. "Imbecile", after all,
has three syllables.

My new shorthand for 2pid's complete irrelevance and utter inanity is
a simple "Duh", which even the canine mind should be able to grasp
after several repititions. LoL.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
vinyl anachronist vinyl anachronist is offline

wrote:

yapyapyapyapyap!

The disruptators of town hall meeting's are exersizing there right to free
speach. Your a fashist.

woofwoof! barkety-barkety-bark!

YAP! WOOF! YAPYAPYAP!

I have decided that I have been confusing 2pid. "Imbecile", after all,
has three syllables.

My new shorthand for 2pid's complete irrelevance and utter inanity is
a simple "Duh", which even the canine mind should be able to grasp
after several repititions. LoL.

Hey, I have an idea. Let's scare the American people by putting
"death" after everything Obama does, like "death panels." Too bad one
of Scott's colleagues decided to display a protest sign saying "Death
to Obama" and "Death to Michelle and her two stupid kids," and now the
Secret Service is holding him. That's how stupid these people
are...they forgot it's against the law to threaten the President of
the United States.

Jesus Christ.