Posted to rec.audio.car
havingProblems havingProblems is offline

Default Can't set my clock

I recently got a car and the old owners didn't have the manual for the
Pioneer DEH-1500 Mosfet 50WX4. I've tried to figure out myself but I have no
idea how to set it. If anybody knows how to or anything please reply.
Posted to rec.audio.car
Brandonb Brandonb is offline

Not sure of that model, and I don't care to register at Pioneer, but
several I've played with needed to be turned off first, then hold down
the function key until you get a menu. the clock set option is in that
menu. Something to try anyway.

Brandonb

havingProblems wrote:
I recently got a car and the old owners didn't have the manual for the
Pioneer DEH-1500 Mosfet 50WX4. I've tried to figure out myself but I have no
idea how to set it. If anybody knows how to or anything please reply.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Daniel W. Rouse Jr. Daniel W. Rouse Jr. is offline

I just looked up the model DEH-1500...

http://pioneerelectronics.com/pna/pr..._38138,00.html

It doesn't have a volume/source selection dial, but I do see that it has a
SRC button which is also held to power the deck off. So, although I didn't
register with Pioneer to get access to the actual manual, the picture itself
seems to be enough information to try another approach...

Disclaimer: not responsible for any malfunction of the headunit.
Instructions posted on Usenet should always be verified with another
qualified source before attempting to follow those instructions.

1. If the headunit is currently on, press and hold the SRC button to power
off the headunit.

2. Release the SRC button once the headunit is powered off.

3. Press and hold the SRC button once again, and the clock should appear
blinking.

5. Use the four Select arrow buttons to set the clock.

6. Press and hold SRC once more to power off the headunit once again.

7. Press and release the SRC button to power on the headunit.

8. Press Clock to display the clock, it should display the correctly set
time.