Posted to rec.audio.car
RG RG is offline

Default Well ... this NG'sReally hit rock bottom

I think I may just be outta here. This once was the premier car audio NG
with quite a few guys participating who actually knew their stuff and we
could actually discuss car audio in a realistic manner. Where is MZ and the
Lizard ? Where is Eddie ? And a host of other guys ... they are all gone.
Now it has degraded into a 4th grade ****ing contest. I am not judging
anyone individually, but my God, take a hard look at how you are acting.

- RG

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

I'm sorry. I'll try to better in the future.

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

Dear RG,

You know, unlike verbal arguments, everything here is in black and white and
one can clearly go back and look at what has been said at any time. Instead
of complaining, why don't you go to the root of the problem, Captain
Dumb****, and send him an Email expressing you feelings. You can go back
and CLEARLY see that he is the who baits, provokes, and starts these things.
I know, I know, you should always just ignore people like Bob and bullies
(that's what he is, of course), but if you and your system were insulted
time and time again, I doubt you would just sit there and take it.

I'm tired of this, too, of course. But I'm not going to just "take it" so
you, RG, are not upset.

I have been here long enough that you should know my style and know that I
am not typically adversarial. However, with "the Captain", this is
commonplace. I don't like bullies, and I never have so I guess I am
sensitive to these types of people.

Again, go back and LOOK at these threads and DEAL WITH THE PROBLEM, instead
of broad moans and groans about this newsgroup.

AND THIS GOES FOR EVERYONE ON THIS GROUP, AS WELL.

Nick

Posted to rec.audio.car
MOSFET MOSFET is offline

For you, RG, I have put Howdy on my "blocked" list (as I have had to do with
Bob). I promise, I will never respond to another post of his (because I
will never see it).

This should restore order as I seem to be the bain of his universe.

See ya,

MOSFET

Posted to rec.audio.car
bob wald bob wald is offline

car stereo contests..lol
so you met thier idea of a great system. big deal.
i know you might be part of these car audio contests. n have friends
still in them. but i dont believe that these contests are worth all the
trouble to get graded by someone thats bias to another brand or
shop/installer.
i hope you not saying these contests are any proof of a great system. i
know theres lots of great sysyems thatll never be in a contest.

Posted to rec.audio.car
Jamie Pruden Jamie Pruden is offline

Hi RG,

Hate to pop your bubble, but IMHO Eddie was like Capt. Howdy with a lot
more experience and common sense. I much preferred to hear from the
real old timers like Harry Kimura and Eric Holdaway

I'm just checking back in after a pretty long break to avoid Eddie and
his neverending posts and it appears there are some people in here that
are trying to help. John is still around and MOSFET is trying to help
when he's not trying to defend himself against Howdy's attacks.

My suggestion: Put Howdy in your killfile and drive on.

Or ask some real questions...

smiles,
Jamie

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Yeah well that's because Eddie Runner wasn't afraid to put retards in their
place. I for one enjoyed seeing Eddie stump Mark Zarella ass on a daily basis.
It's funny how people run and hide after they stick their own foot too far up
their own ass or should I say pretty long break to avoid. You know what I
mean Jamie.

In article 2006072515342743658%null@sumplacecom, Jamie Pruden
wrote:
Hi RG,

Hate to pop your bubble, but IMHO Eddie was like Capt. Howdy with a lot
more experience and common sense. I much preferred to hear from the
real old timers like Harry Kimura and Eric Holdaway

I'm just checking back in after a pretty long break to avoid Eddie and
his neverending posts and it appears there are some people in here that
are trying to help. John is still around and MOSFET is trying to help
when he's not trying to defend himself against Howdy's attacks.

My suggestion: Put Howdy in your killfile and drive on.

Or ask some real questions...

smiles,
Jamie

Posted to rec.audio.car
RG RG is offline

"Hate to pop your bubble, but IMHO Eddie was like Capt. Howdy with a lot
more experience and common sense."

Well ... that goes a long way. Most people can put up with a lot if a guy
knows what he is talking about. And the corollary to that is the present
situation.

- RG

"Jamie Pruden" wrote in message
Hi RG,

Hate to pop your bubble, but IMHO Eddie was like Capt. Howdy with a lot
more experience and common sense. I much preferred to hear from the real
old timers like Harry Kimura and Eric Holdaway

I'm just checking back in after a pretty long break to avoid Eddie and his
neverending posts and it appears there are some people in here that are
trying to help. John is still around and MOSFET is trying to help when
he's not trying to defend himself against Howdy's attacks.

My suggestion: Put Howdy in your killfile and drive on.

Or ask some real questions...

smiles,
Jamie

Posted to rec.audio.car
Captain Howdy Captain Howdy is offline

Show me that honda install, stop being a little girl. Do a little more then
run your mouth and back up what you say.

In article , "RG"
wrote:
[...]

Posted to rec.audio.car
Jamie Pruden Jamie Pruden is offline

Hi RG,

Not for me... anyone who wastes multiple posts trying to ridicule
people is an ass and makes the killfile. Eddie contributed a lot to the
group but after awhile, his attacks on people who didn't support his
views got very old.

Such is life. Everyone will have their own opinion on that one.

Back to our regularly scheduled program.

smiles,
Jamie