Lionel Chapuis

Default Should we minimize ?

Browntimdc a écrit :

"One wants to be loved; failing this, to be admired; failing this,
to be feared; failing even this, to be hated and despised.
One wants to arouse some sort of feeling in people. The soul
shrinks from the void and wants contact at any price."
~ Hjalmar Soderberg

As already comment I like this text, and I sincerely thank you for sending
it.
But sir, may we minimize ?
Please let me give you an example.

Yesterday I have engaged an ironical thread with him, it's not really what
you want... I know !
But this is not the most important.
As soon as possible he left the thread to speak to Dave, asking about his
family !
My quoted sentence was :
"...or desappeared in suphur vapors !"
Please ask privately to Dave, what Arnold Krueger want to speak about... And
come back with your poetic quoting !
Should we minimize ?
I let you decide.

Sincerely,