eldan

Default Denon AVR-1601 and Sony CDP-XE330

Hi,
I've recently set my hands on a Denon AVR-1601 receiver and a Sony
CDP-XE330 CD Player, and have a couple of questions:

I'm told that the Sony's internal DAC is particulary high quality.
Should I connect the CD player to the receiver through the analog
terminals (utilizing the CD player's allegedly high quality DAC) or
digital? How is the Denon's DAC rated? Of course I'll have to use the
digital terminals _occasionally_ to hear DTS encoded CDs and such.
Thanks,
Eldan