Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Peter Peter is offline

Default High End Preamps With Remote Balance Control

Since unfortunately many recordings are not always balanced well from right
to left, I would like to find a high-end, although not too high-end,
preamplifer that not only features XLR balanced input and output, but also a
remote control that includes balance control adjustment.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions and recommendations.

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
---MIKE--- ---MIKE--- is offline

It's not really a preamp but the Chase RLC-1 is a remote line controller
that selects from four inputs, has balance, volume, bass, and treble
controls - all by remote. It is no longer made but you might find one
on EBAY. I have been using it for years and find it very useful.

---MIKE---
In the White Mountains of New Hampshire
(44=B0 15' N - Elevation 1580')

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Kalman Rubinson[_3_] Kalman Rubinson[_3_] is offline

On 17 Feb 2010 15:32:13 GMT, "Peter"
wrote:

Since unfortunately many recordings are not always balanced well from right
to left, I would like to find a high-end, although not too high-end,
preamplifer that not only features XLR balanced input and output, but also a
remote control that includes balance control adjustment.

Thanks in advance for all suggestions and recommendations.

Sonic Frontiers Line1, Line2 and Line3. Used, of course.

Kal

DVD Player - Volume control on remote - for high end application chai&cigs Audio Opinions 3 November 23rd 07 05:34 PM
Static on Balance control Georgepag Tech 3 September 4th 07 05:02 AM
Remote Mic Preamps TaffJock Pro Audio 13 October 5th 05 03:23 AM
remote control available? Anthony Watters Car Audio 0 May 14th 04 10:47 AM
cakewalk sonar control surface problem with Novation remote control 25 O_Zean Pro Audio 0 July 9th 03 12:12 AM