Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

Default Old Home (Month) at Stereophile?

Just noticed that both Robert Harley and Corey Greenberg wrote leading
articles that appear in the current Stereophile.

How long has this been going on?

I thought that Harley wrote for TAS?

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] outsor@city-net.com is offline

Just noticed that both Robert Harley and Corey Greenberg wrote leading
articles that appear in the current Stereophile.

How long has this been going on?

I thought that Harley wrote for TAS?

If you look just before the text of the articles the date of publication
is given. The greenberg was 1993 for example.

Each week such reprints are common.

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Kalman Rubinson[_3_] Kalman Rubinson[_3_] is offline

On 3 Nov 2009 14:05:56 GMT, "Arny Krueger" wrote:

Just noticed that both Robert Harley and Corey Greenberg wrote leading
articles that appear in the current Stereophile.

Why do you think that? I think you are seeing some of their old stuff
posted on the website.

Kal
Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Sonnova Sonnova is offline

On Tue, 3 Nov 2009 06:05:56 -0800, Arny Krueger wrote
(in article ):

Just noticed that both Robert Harley and Corey Greenberg wrote leading
articles that appear in the current Stereophile.

How long has this been going on?

I thought that Harley wrote for TAS?

I haven't seen Harley in "Stereophile" for years. He's the current editor at
TAS, not just a writer. And I thought that Greenberg had been completely
discredited long ago. I guess that what comes around, goes around.....
Posted to rec.audio.high-end

wrote:

Just noticed that both Robert Harley and Corey Greenberg
wrote leading articles that appear in the current
Stereophile.

Why do you think that? I think you are seeing some of
their old stuff posted on the website.

Kal

Yes, the way their home page is set up confused me.

Thanks for the clarification.

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

wrote:

Just noticed that both Robert Harley and Corey Greenberg
wrote leading articles that appear in the current
Stereophile.

Why do you think that? I think you are seeing some of
their old stuff posted on the website.

Kal

Yes, the way their home page is set up confused me.

It seems quite clear when you click on the article. It shows the date
of publication.

Posted to rec.audio.high-end
[email protected] stereoeditor@earthlink.net is offline

On Nov 3, 7:19=A0pm, Kalman Rubinson wrote:
On 3 Nov 2009 14:05:56 GMT, "Arny Krueger" wrote:
Just noticed that both Robert Harley and Corey Greenberg
wrote leadingarticles that appear in the current Stereophile.

Why do you think that? =A0I think you are seeing some of their
old stuff posted on the website.

That's correct. Having posted almost every Stereophile
review in our free on-line archives going back to 1996,
I am now working on reviews from the first half of the
1990s. This includes reviews by writers who no longer
contribute to the magazine. To avoid confusion, these
old reviews are flagged as "Review/Classic" on our
home page and if you click on the home-page mention,
the date of original publication is cleary indicated.

John Atkinson
Editor, Stereophile

Been away for a month Willie K. Yee, MD Pro Audio 13 July 19th 06 02:51 AM
Deal of the month! Matt Mercado Pro Audio 1 August 9th 05 11:01 PM
ONE MONTH BIRTHDAY Tinker Marketplace 6 January 23rd 05 11:08 AM
Consumer Confidence at 10 Month Low Sandman Audio Opinions 0 March 17th 04 06:16 AM