Red microphones, my my my

Old January 19th 05, 11:58 PM
Jim Kollens

Default Red microphones, my my my

How very pretty. I hope they sound as nice as my Blue ones. What is the
purpose of the new line, anyone know?
Old January 20th 05, 04:26 AM
Richard Crowley

"Jim Kollens" wrote ...
> How very pretty. I hope they sound as nice as my Blue ones.
> What is the purpose of the new line, anyone know?

Maybe trying to attract the new conservative market?
Old January 20th 05, 05:58 AM
play_on

On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:26:16 -0800, "Richard Crowley"
> wrote:

>"Jim Kollens" wrote ...
>> How very pretty. I hope they sound as nice as my Blue ones.
>> What is the purpose of the new line, anyone know?

>Maybe trying to attract the new conservative market?

So the red mics have a very flat response then. And you can mic
off-axis of evil with them.

Al
Old January 20th 05, 06:15 AM
Animix

ROTFL!!!!!!!

Old January 20th 05, 06:26 AM
Neil Henderson

"play_on" > wrote in message
> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 20:26:16 -0800, "Richard Crowley"
> > wrote:
>
>>"Jim Kollens" wrote ...
>>> How very pretty. I hope they sound as nice as my Blue ones.
>>> What is the purpose of the new line, anyone know?

>>Maybe trying to attract the new conservative market?

> So the red mics have a very flat response then. And you can mic
> off-axis of evil with them.

OK, so where are these Red mics? Are you talking about the "Red" link on the
B.L.U.E. site (their vintage/restoration/parts store), or something else?

Neil Henderson