cajun

Default PIONEER 8400 Problems! HAM speaker polarity??

The Service bulletin fix for the 8400 ribbon cable, is that somethin
that I can possibly do? I hate to send off my deck. The pionee
service center that is closest to me is an hour away and wants $80 t
fix it. Seems to me it can not be that hard to change? Does anyon
know the part number for the Service Bulletin kit that had the ne
cable, trim panel, etc.? I ran across this number he GXY1005 woul
that be it? Pioneers site lists it as a service kit and replaces par
number CNP6869 (13-pin PCB Cable). Any help you guys can provide woul
be great.

Thanks,

Jason

P.S.
Jammy I sent you an e-mail inquiring about some of this
-
caju
CarAudioForum.com - Usenet Gateway w/over one million posts online
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/showthr...threadid=13678