funky junk

Default FS: John Entwhistle's guitar / bass string collection

We have taken delivery of the final load of equipment from the studio
of the late John Entwistle, and apart from mountains of cables,
headphones mic stands, guitar and bass amps and preamps, we
have huge quantities of brand new, unused bass guitar strings, plus
some new guitar strings.
There are available for half-price or less, with a full money-back
guarantee. I'm preparing a list, but examples are as follows;

MAXIM GOLD LONG SCALE BASS SETS £9 each
Maxim Gold, - individual strings. £2-£3 each.
SUPERWOUND 606 BASS GUITAR SETS £6 each
ERNIE BALL HYBRID SLINKY BASS SETS £9 each
ROTOSOUND...
SWING BASS 66 SETS £8 EACH
RS 66 SHORT SCALE SETS £7 EACH
RS 66 MC MEDIUM SCALE SETS £7 EACH
RS 6 STRING BASS LONG SCALE SETS £12 EACH
RS 66 EXTRA LONG SCALE SETS £9 EACH
RS 66 LONGS SCALE SETS £8 EACH

ALSO A FEW INDIVIDUAL SETS BY ROTOSOUND, PEAVEY,
DEAN MARKLEY, SFARZO, PYRAMID, FENDER, SOUND CITY,
GUILD, SILVER EAGLE, ALBION, D'ADDARIO, STATUS
GRAPHITE, TRACE ELLIOT ALL AT £8 A SET.

ERNIE BALL SLINKY AND SUPER SLINKY GUITAR STRING
SETS AT £3 A SET.

Want a Memento? Once used sets of bass guitar strings (Maxima
Gold) for only £3. John changed strings after every gig and dated
those he removed.

Mega discounts for quantities. Grab a bundle and never have to buy
a string again!

Check the website for details of other stuff as it goes up, including
Gretch and Remo drum kits, Trace Elliot and Ashdown amps and
cabs and loadsa cymbals etc.

Mark
Funky Junk Ltd
Islington Studios
Thane Works
Thane Villas
London N7 7NU
UK
tel; 020 7609 5479
fax; 020 7609 5483
http://www.proaudioeurope.com

Better bass guitar my mixes Andy Peake Pro Audio 14 December 13th 03 09:14 PM
Jazz Bass Pickups & their sound Kalle L. Pro Audio 20 December 1st 03 04:02 PM
Mic Questions Twist Turner Pro Audio 22 November 25th 03 03:04 AM
best bass guitar 2003-2004? beginners...what shoudl I choose O_zean Pro Audio 1 October 30th 03 02:05 PM
Bass Guitar Ducked under Kick Edvard Puskaric Pro Audio 2 October 3rd 03 05:38 PM