Posted to rec.audio.pro
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

Default An open and free advanced drum machine - Hydrogen

In article
,
communion corp wrote:

Hydrogen is an advanced drum machine for GNU/Linux. It¹s main goal is
to bring professional yet simple and intuitive pattern-based drum
programming.

Features
General

Very user-friendly, modular, fast and intuitive graphical interface
based on QT 3.
Sample-based stereo audio engine, with import of sound samples
in .wav, .au and .aiff formats.
Support of samples in compressed FLAC file.
Sequencer and mixer
Pattern-based sequencer, with unlimited number of patterns and ability
to chain patterns into a song.
Up to 64 ticks per pattern with individual level per event and
variable pattern length.
32 instrument tracks with volume, mute, solo, pan capabilities.
Multi layer support for instruments (up to 16 samples for each
instrument).
Ability to import/export song files.
Unique human velocity, human time, pitch and swing functions.
Multiple patterns playing at once.

Other
JACK, ALSA, PortAudio and OSS audio drivers.
ALSA MIDI and PortMidi input with assignable midi-in channel (1..16,
ALL).
Import/export of drumkits.
Export song to wav file.
Export song to midi file.

http://www.hydrogen-music.org/

Drum machines are of the devil.

--
www.jennifermartinmusic.com
Posted to rec.audio.pro

Jenn wrote:
In article

snip

Drum machines are of the devil.

Drummers are worse.

--
Les Cargill
Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bill Graham Bill Graham is offline

Les Cargill wrote:
Jenn wrote:
In article

snip

Drum machines are of the devil.

Drummers are worse.

Drummer joke:
Two cowboys on horseback are at the edge of a canyon, listening to indian
war drums coming from across the canyon. One says to the other: "I sure
don't like the sound of them drums." And from across the canyon comes a
voice: "This not our regular drummer!"

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Flying V Flying V is offline

On 12/13/2010 7:58 PM, Bill Graham wrote:
Les Cargill wrote:
Jenn wrote:
In article

snip

Drum machines are of the devil.

Drummers are worse.

Drummer joke:
Two cowboys on horseback are at the edge of a canyon, listening to
indian war drums coming from across the canyon. One says to the other:
"I sure don't like the sound of them drums." And from across the canyon
comes a voice: "This not our regular drummer!"

Oh-oh, now you've done it.....

Q: What do you call people who follow musicians around?
A: Drummers

(snicker)

Mike

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Cyberserf[_2_] Cyberserf[_2_] is offline

On Dec 14, 11:56*am, Flying V wrote:
On 12/13/2010 7:58 PM, Bill Graham wrote:

Les Cargill wrote:
Jenn wrote:
In article
snip

Drum machines are of the devil.

Drummers are worse.

Drummer joke:
Two cowboys on horseback are at the edge of a canyon, listening to
indian war drums coming from across the canyon. One says to the other:
"I sure don't like the sound of them drums." And from across the canyon
comes a voice: "This not our regular drummer!"

Oh-oh, now you've done it.....

Q: What do you call people who follow musicians around?
A: Drummers

(snicker)

Mike

Didja hear about the bass player who locked the keys in the car...took
him 3 hours to get the drummer out.

-CS