Posted to rec.audio.pro

Default Sarah Palin for President

I want to see Sarah Palin run for President and win. She'll complete "the
good work" started by Ronald Reagan: the destruction of the middle class,
and the final conversion of government (de facto, if not de jure) into a
plutocratic theocracy.

This is what all "good" Americans want and deserve. Americans cannot
tolerate a political system that forces them to think for themselves. They
prefer to be ruled by the love of money, and The Church.

--
"We already know the answers -- we just haven't asked the right
questions." -- Edwin Land

Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bill Graham Bill Graham is offline

William Sommerwerck wrote:
I want to see Sarah Palin run for President and win. She'll complete
"the good work" started by Ronald Reagan: the destruction of the
middle class, and the final conversion of government (de facto, if
not de jure) into a plutocratic theocracy.

This is what all "good" Americans want and deserve. Americans cannot
tolerate a political system that forces them to think for themselves.
They prefer to be ruled by the love of money, and The Church.

In the first place, Sara Palin won't be able to do much of anything. Barak
Obama can't do much of anything for much the same reason. Both are dependent
on congress to make and hand them legislation, and congress, as we have
seen, is incapable of doing that. (Which, as a libertarian, I find
refreshing, since we already have way too many laws)

In the second place, you have this ridiculous idea that all conservatives
are devout Christians who want the whole country to spend an hour or more
every day praying for political help. As a devout atheist, I have no use for
this either. To me, it would just be another wasted hour. My "God", if you
will, is the US Constitution, and the freedoms that it promises to give us.

Furthermore, there is nothing wrong with the love of money. It was this love
that encouraged men like Ely Whitney, George Westinghouse, Thomas Edison,
Alexander Graham Bell, Robert Fulton, and many, many others to invent new
things and start companies to build them and bring them to the public. They
are the ones who made this country great, and who have made life easier for
the whole world. And it was their love of money that did it. The love of
money is only the love for more leisure time, and more things to make life
more convenient. Money itself is just a ticket to pick up something you need
or want at some later time, and who doesn't want, and in fact need, this? It
is an "aid to trade", and nothing more.So to hate money is unrealistic, and
illogical.

Sarah Palin - hot or not? Don McKenzie Tech 7 September 20th 08 10:15 PM
Sarah Palin - hot or not? Dr RaTsTaR Tech 0 September 5th 08 07:51 AM
Sarah Palin - hot or not? Skybuck Flying Tech 3 September 5th 08 06:03 AM
Sarah Palin - hot or not? JP Tech 1 September 4th 08 04:36 PM
Sarah Palin - hot or not? Rich Koerner Tech 0 September 4th 08 10:24 AM