Bubenheim Bubenheim is offline
Junior Member

Location: los angeles
Send a message via AIM to Bubenheim
Cool SONY ECM s 220 microphone

New to this Forum and my first question is does anybody know, how to get the right voltage to the Sony ECM -s220 Microphone.
It was part of a Sony Dat recorder (Sony DT3) i think around 1991.
I do not have the recorder anymore, but i wondered if i can use the mic in connection with some other equipment, or just dump it.

I do field recording for fun and i have quite a good selection of Microphones, i thought why waste it, the inside looks interesting.
thank you