Marava Marava is offline
Junior Member

Question [SoundForge] Marker numbers/labels in SF10 vs. SF8

Hi,

I am a contracted audio editor for pharma presentations recorded over the phone. I mark up my audio in SoundForge 10, however I have a coworker that uses SoundForge 8. When he opens up a wav file that has been marked up by me, he doesn't see any marker numbers at all - the markers are blank even though for me they are all numbered. Is there a way to make them compatible?
Posted to rec.audio.pro
geoff geoff is offline

Default [SoundForge] Marker numbers/labels in SF10 vs. SF8

Marava wrote:
Hi,

I am a contracted audio editor for pharma presentations recorded over
the phone. I mark up my audio in SoundForge 10, however I have a
coworker that uses SoundForge 8. When he opens up a wav file that has
been marked up by me, he doesn't see any marker numbers at all - the
markers are blank even though for me they are all numbered. Is there a
way to make them compatible?

http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/....asp?forumid=3

geoff

CD labels Dave Van Haaren Car Audio 7 February 25th 05 08:33 PM
FS: HICKOK 691 Tester Marker / Adder DC Vacuum Tubes 0 October 27th 04 10:05 AM
CD labels Ken Bouchard Tech 40 May 28th 04 08:07 PM
CD labels Ken Bouchard Pro Audio 40 May 28th 04 08:07 PM
CD labels Ken Bouchard Pro Audio 0 May 23rd 04 11:14 PM