Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

Default Tube Mic Pre-amp

** Hi to all my fans,

a colleague of mine, here in Sydney, recently released this unit onto the
professional studio market.

http://www.peachaudio.com/pdfs/PEACHM196SE.pdf

He spent several years developing the design and contacted me a few times
when stuck on a couple of tough technical issues. All of then thoroughly
ironed out now, as far as I know.

It is clearly intended for the well heeled purchaser.

DIY desperados need not apply .....

....... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:26:42 +1000, "Phil Allison"
wrote:

** Hi to all my fans,

a colleague of mine,

Should this be considered guerilla anti-marketing? Does
your "colleague" know that you're associating yourself
with his (gender presumed; no further comment necessary)
product? Is this the real Phil Allison or an Internet
imposter trying to discredit someone?

Etc. Etc.

The above is how a truly mean-spirited post *should*
look. Please try to better conform in future. The name-
calling bit that you've practically patented is, not to
put too fine a point on it, getting really embarassingly
old, and modern third-graders roll their eyes in boredom.

Try to work on some new material, get back to us, and
maybe we can find you something.

See; *that's* mean. Try something more like that.

Thanks, as always,

Chris Hornbeck
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Phil Allison Phil Allison is offline

"Chris Hornbeck"

** Chris,

when someone tells you to " **** the hell off " over and over and over -
why do you believe it is perfectly OK to continue to harass that same person
?

Doing that in the real world would see you soon arrested, face prosecution
by the state and maybe do jail time.

Do you follow people around in the real world, deliberately annoying and
harassing them with your demented, grossly autistic diatribes and *NOT*
expect them to tell you to " go to hell " ??

You like to fein the innocent manner of a "nice guy " while in fact being
nothing short of a psychopath showing no concern for the harm you constantly
do.

Be warned, you ain't seen nothing yet.

....... Phil

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 15:33:31 +1000, "Phil Allison"
wrote:

You like to fein the innocent manner of a "nice guy " while in fact being
nothing short of a psychopath showing no concern for the harm you constantly
do.

Be warned, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Now I'm really scared.

There's nothing "nice" about me. Bring it. Or are you
all talk?

Chris Hornbeck
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Iain Churches Iain Churches is offline

wrote:

You like to fein the innocent manner of a "nice guy " while in fact
being
nothing short of a psychopath showing no concern for the harm you
constantly
do.

Be warned, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Now I'm really scared.

There's nothing "nice" about me. Bring it. Or are you
all talk?

Chris. Please don't allow yourself to descend to Phil's
level. That's just what he wants you to do.
He craves attention - anyone's!

Polite, as always, :-))
Iain

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
west[_4_] west[_4_] is offline

wrote:

You like to fein the innocent manner of a "nice guy " while in fact

being
nothing short of a psychopath showing no concern for the harm you

constantly
do.

Be warned, you ain't seen nothing yet.

Now I'm really scared.

There's nothing "nice" about me. Bring it. Or are you
all talk?

Chris Hornbeck

Why, oh why? Phil is Phil. Let him be what he is. Besides, I think if he
left this group, in a way, several Rodents would miss him. We should all try
to better ourselves before trying to change others.

west

Posted to rec.audio.tubes

On Wed, 20 Jun 2007 09:35:26 +0300, "Iain Churches"
wrote:

Chris. Please don't

You're right of course. It wasn't as funny as intended.

And I certainly didn't mean to hurt Phil's feelings.
Who knew?

Phil, I'm sorry I was mean to you. Hoping you can see
your way to forgiving me. I'm just an autistic ****tard
so can't really be held emotionally responsible.

No emoticons were damaged in the construction of this post.

And I truly disagree with the thrust of your post, because
I actually, really and truly, appreciate and enjoy Phil
just exactly as he is. Mine's maybe a unique position, but
then again, maybe not. His is a subtle humor but methinks
it might grow on ye.

Or not. Arf. But I never push at him harder than I think
he might himself appreciate. He's a big boy and I give him
the respect of treating him like a big boy. He's never
done less for me.

Sounds weird maybe, but that's life in such a small cloistered
monastic cluster**** as Usenet.

Thanks, as always,

Chris Hornbeck
Posted to rec.audio.tubes
robert casey robert casey is offline

Chris. Please don't allow yourself to descend to Phil's
level. That's just what he wants you to do.
He craves attention - anyone's!

Polite, as always, :-))
Iain

Oh, Phil doesn't suffer fools gladly. In a way, I'd just as soon be
called on it if I make a boneheaded statement.

Anyway, that preamp looks to have at least 20dB more mojo than anything
else... :-)