Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.drugs,alt.prophecies.nostradamus,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk,sci.math.num-analysis
[email protected] indiana_biker@hotmail.com is offline

Default Young hot women in this Newsgroup

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4...itting2kl3.jpg

I wish every female in this NG, who feels the urge for a
deadly wet fart, the kind that you blow at the car and
never leaves, to fart on a cake, and let me eat it with
their gas absorbed in it).

Who is willing to try it out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEohl3DuBE
She's sitting and farting on it - and look how happy and excited she
looks doing that.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.drugs,alt.music.michael-jackson
Daedalus[_2_] Daedalus[_2_] is offline

Default PING John Lucas [ Young hot women in this Newsgroup

On Thu, 5 Jun 2008 07:44:54 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4...itting2kl3.jpg

I wish every female in this NG, who feels the urge for a
deadly wet fart, the kind that you blow at the car and
never leaves, to fart on a cake, and let me eat it with
their gas absorbed in it).

Who is willing to try it out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEohl3DuBE
She's sitting and farting on it - and look how happy and excited she
looks doing that.

I coudln't look, but I know someone who is dying to.

Jade
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.drugs,alt.music.michael-jackson
2nz Johnson 2nz Johnson is offline

wrote:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4...itting2kl3.jpg

I wish every female in this NG, who feels the urge for a
deadly wet fart, the kind that you blow at the car and
never leaves, to fart on a cake, and let me eat it with
their gas absorbed in it).

Who is willing to try it out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEohl3DuBE
She's sitting and farting on it - and look how happy and excited she
looks doing that.

I coudln't look, but I know someone who is dying to.

Sir Tony aka Anthony X aka Naked Black Stud may be interested.
He's replaced John k00kas as the twisted pervert in this froup.
Tony constantly expresses his lust for Wacko and likes to watch people
having sex in parked cars.
What a guy, eh?

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.drugs,alt.music.michael-jackson
NetworkElf NetworkElf is offline

wrote:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4...itting2kl3.jpg

I wish every female in this NG, who feels the urge for a deadly wet
fart, the kind that you blow at the car and never leaves, to fart on a
cake, and let me eat it with their gas absorbed in it).

Who is willing to try it out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEohl3DuBE She's sitting and farting on
it - and look how happy and excited she looks doing that.

I coudln't look, but I know someone who is dying to.

Jade

I just spit a lot of my very expensive skinny mocha latte on the screen.
God, that was freakin' funny.

--
Maybe so, but so what if they did violate it? Are you going to spend
$100,000 on lawyers to try to make them admit it? Do you expect Super
-- Vernon Schryver, March 26, 2008
Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.drugs,alt.music.michael-jackson
Fujikawa Yamamoto Fujikawa Yamamoto is offline

On 05 Jun 2008, Daedalus posted some
:

wrote:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4...itting2kl3.jpg

I wish every female in this NG, who feels the urge for a
deadly wet fart, the kind that you blow at the car and
never leaves, to fart on a cake, and let me eat it with
their gas absorbed in it).

Who is willing to try it out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEohl3DuBE
She's sitting and farting on it - and look how happy and excited she
looks doing that.

I coudln't look, but I know someone who is dying to.

Jade

Pambo made a speshul request for cake crumb pictures.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.drugs,alt.music.michael-jackson
Daedalus[_2_] Daedalus[_2_] is offline

wrote:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4...itting2kl3.jpg

I wish every female in this NG, who feels the urge for a
deadly wet fart, the kind that you blow at the car and
never leaves, to fart on a cake, and let me eat it with
their gas absorbed in it).

Who is willing to try it out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEohl3DuBE
She's sitting and farting on it - and look how happy and excited she
looks doing that.

I coudln't look, but I know someone who is dying to.

Jade

Pambo made a speshul request for cake crumb pictures.

She can tell by looking at the cake farting ladies that they are in
love with Wacko.

Jade

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.drugs,alt.music.michael-jackson
Daedalus[_2_] Daedalus[_2_] is offline

wrote:

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4...itting2kl3.jpg

I wish every female in this NG, who feels the urge for a deadly wet
fart, the kind that you blow at the car and never leaves, to fart on a
cake, and let me eat it with their gas absorbed in it).

Who is willing to try it out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEohl3DuBE She's sitting and farting on
it - and look how happy and excited she looks doing that.

I coudln't look, but I know someone who is dying to.

Jade

I just spit a lot of my very expensive skinny mocha latte on the screen.
God, that was freakin' funny.

I tried to process the idea of spraying mocha latte and cake farting
and my head exploded.

I can't handle all the food abuse.

Jade

Posted to rec.audio.opinion,alt.drugs,alt.drugs.hard
Joe[_3_] Joe[_3_] is offline

Default Young hot women in this Newsgroup and Adam's desires

On Jun 5, 10:44*am, wrote:
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/4...itting2kl3.jpg

I wish every female in this NG, who feels the urge for a
deadly wet fart, the kind that you blow at the car and
never leaves, to fart on a cake, and let me eat it with
their gas absorbed in it).

Who is willing to try it out?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mVEohl3DuBE
She's sitting and farting on it - and look how happy and excited she
looks doing that.

---
c'mon tell the truth
this must be a post by adam LUCKY wallace from london