Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Good news, Arnii! ;-)

Note: This announcement has nothing to do with JEE-zus. The phrase "good
news" is used generically.

The American Comedians' Exchange Society has added some new titles to
their list of "Most Ridiculous Jobs Ever". As you know, this list is
disseminated on college campuses and reprinted in humor magazines. The
item of interest to you, Arnii Krooborg, is the newly minted title
"Professional Dork". I believe you qualify on account of several of your
little "debating trade" dodges. Your most favored one is your incredibly
dorky attempts to put words into the mouths of Normals and pretend you
made a funny. There's also the "Usenet career" and "debating trade"
conceits, either of which alone would propel you to the timeless annals
of uber-dorkiness.

So take heart, Arnii -- even though you're a total failure at your
chosen profession of Audio En-juh-near, you can still qualify as a
Professional Dork. (I don't think adopting the title will conflict with
your other prized standing as a Perfeshunnel Fecesologist, so why not
use both?)

Recognition comes slow for some of the slowest toilers. Well done,
Mr. ****!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 11 Iun, 17:36, George M. Middius wrote:
[...]

Howie is a dork
Arnie is a turd