Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Kwestion for the Krooborg

Are you feeling like a victim, Arnii? Got that self-righteousness
pumping? Thinking about using that shotgun?

Just checking.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

I'm feeling like a victim.

I've got that self-righteousness pumping, again.

I'm thinking about using that shotgun!

Please help me.

Just translating from Middiot externalization to English personal insight.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Turdborg freezes up in panic.

Are you feeling like a victim, Arnii? Got that self-righteousness
pumping? Thinking about using that shotgun?

I'm feeling like a victim.
I've got that self-righteousness pumping,[sic] again.
I'm thinking about using that shotgun!

Admitting your problem is the first step to solving it.

Just checking.

Please help me.

I can't help you, but Mistress Jenn will be glad to "dominate" you some
more. How much do you pay her, anyway? It's not enough, IMO.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

George faces up to reality, and then runs away from it:

I'm feeling like a victim.

I've got that self-righteousness pumping again.

George, just a friendly reminder - you said pumping, not pimping.

I'm thinking about using that shotgun!

No matter what they say George, there still may be hope for you.

Admitting your problem is the first step to solving it.

Please help me.

I can't help myself, but Mistress Jenn says she will be glad to
"help" me some more. How much should I pay her,
anyway? It's not enough, IMO.

George, word has it that sex therapy is not Jenn's greatest strength, no
matter what so many others may say.

I've heard of a sex therapist named Gindi, who might be able to do more for
you.

For openers, he's your preferred sex for partners.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

George faces up to reality, and then runs away from it:

I'm feeling like a victim.

I've got that self-righteousness pumping again.

George, just a friendly reminder - you said pumping, not pimping.

I'm thinking about using that shotgun!

No matter what they say George, there still may be hope for you.

Admitting your problem is the first step to solving it.

Please help me.

I can't help myself, but Mistress Jenn says she will be glad to
"help" me some more. How much should I pay her,
anyway? It's not enough, IMO.

George, word has it that sex therapy is not Jenn's greatest strength, no
matter what so many others may say.

That's correct. Unlike others, I don't discuss sex in pubic...uh,
public.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Arny Krueger Arny Krueger is offline

"Jenn" wrote in message

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

"George M. Middius" wrote in
message

George faces up to reality, and then runs away from it:

I'm feeling like a victim.

I've got that self-righteousness pumping again.

George, just a friendly reminder - you said pumping, not
pimping.

I'm thinking about using that shotgun!

No matter what they say George, there still may be hope
for you.

Admitting your problem is the first step to solving it.

Please help me.

I can't help myself, but Mistress Jenn says she will be
glad to "help" me some more. How much should I pay her,
anyway? It's not enough, IMO.

George, word has it that sex therapy is not Jenn's
greatest strength, no matter what so many others may say.

That's correct. Unlike others, I don't discuss sex in
pubic...uh, public.

Jenn. I'm really surprised by this turn of events - George claiming that you
have a thriving practice as a sex therapist.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Jenn[_2_] Jenn[_2_] is offline

In article ,
"Arny Krueger" wrote:

[...]

[...]