Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default For a balanced view.....

((I don't want ANY Middle Eastern peoples determining America's future,
whether they call their dietary fetishes "halal" or "kosher". One is a
threat to us on a simple street level violence level, if we are dumb
enough to let them in: the other, far more dangerous, undermines us from
inside. Oust both. Now. Bret.))

The Execution of Britain
From the desk of Fjordman on Thu, 2008-06-05 12:14

"I will defend all Western and indeed infidel countries against Islamic

Jihad, but I admit I feel especially close to Britain, not just because of
the long cultural and historic ties between Scandinavia and the British
Isles, but also because I appreciate the good that has come out of British
culture. It makes me all the more sad to see how humiliated this great
nation is today, and how many natives feel forced to leave what once was
their country.

In May 2008, 18 year-old Ben Smith was stopped in a routine check. The
police officer noticed an English flag on the parcel shelf and ordered him
to remove it because it was "racist towards immigrants." One of the first
things foreign powers usually do when they invade a country is to ban its
national symbols. The fact that you can no longer run your flag in parts
of Britain €“ and the Netherlands, Sweden, France, etc. €“ shows that
the country is de facto under occupation, not just by Muslims, but by
Multiculturalists and Globalists of all kinds.

In an essay entitled Put away the flags, Howard Zinn, the Leftist author
of the best-selling book A People's History of the United States, writes
that "On this July 4, we would do well to renounce nationalism and all its
symbols: its flags, its pledges of allegiance, its anthems, its insistence
in song that God must single out America to be blessed. Is not nationalism
€“ that devotion to a flag, an anthem, a boundary so fierce it engenders
mass murder €“ one of the great evils of our time, along with racism,
along with religious hatred?" He concludes that "We need to assert our
allegiance to the human race, and not to any one nation."

The problem is, rights can only be protected by sovereign states upholding
their territorial integrity. How is "the global community" or "the human
race" going to protect Mr. Zinn's liberties? For a free society to
function, the state has to pass laws in the best interest of its citizenry
and enforce these within its territory. Otherwise, self-government is
impossible. In order to defend this territory from outside aggression,
people need to identify with it as something more than just a random space
on a map. By removing sovereign states, you remove the very foundations of
a free society. Maybe some groups actually desire this?

The British Foreign Minister Milliband stated late in 2007 that the
European Union should expand to include Muslim nations in North Africa and
the Middle East. The French President Sarkozy and the German Chancellor
Angela Merkel confirmed this early in 2008. Since the EU involves the free
movement of people across borders, European leaders are thus opening the
floodgates to tens of millions of Muslims at a time when native Europeans
already feel like aliens in their own cities. It's the greatest betrayal
in the history of Western civilization and it has been planned for many
years, as those who have read Bat Ye'or's writings about Eurabia will
know.

I believe native Europeans should seriously consider creating a European
Indigenous People's Movement to protect our interests. Our authorities
currently reward those who use violence and punish those who don't. Native
Europeans are ignored if we protest peacefully against mass immigration or
the expanding pan-European superstate. Muslims get concessions while we
are treated with increasing hostility from those who are supposed to be
our leaders.

Muslims in Jordan, a country that takes part in the Barcelona process of
"Euro-Mediterranean cooperation" and thus a likely future EU member,
recently sued the Danish cartoonists who drew Muhammad for "blasphemy"
against Islam, a "crime" that potentially carries the death penalty
according to sharia law. Not too many years into the future, we could face
a situation where citizens of, say, Denmark could be arrested by their own
authorities and handed over to be tried for "crimes against Islam" in one
of the Arab "partner countries" of the EU. If this sounds unthinkable to
you, look at the case of the Dutch cartoonist who was recently arrested by
a dozen police officers for the crime of publishing cartoons insulting
immigrants.

PM Tony Blair expressed "profound relief" over the end of a hostage crisis
in 2007 where British soldiers had been kidnapped by the Islamic Republic
of Iran, telling the mullahs that "we bear you no ill will." Blair will be
remembered as one of the worst leaders in history. Even Chamberlain didn't
flood his country with enemies and present this as something positive.
Mass immigration has been going on for decades but showed a spectacular
increase under Blair's and Brown's Labour regime. The spike was so
powerful that it is tempting to speculate whether the authorities had
deliberately set out to dismantle their own nation.

According to newspaper columnist Leo McKinstry, the English are being
turned into second-class citizens in their own country: "England is in the
middle of a profoundly disturbing social experiment. For the first time in
a mature democracy, a Government is waging a campaign of aggressive
discrimination against its indigenous population."

Similar things are happening all over the Western world, not just in
England or Britain, but Britain is definitely one of the worst countries,
yes. I've been debating with people which country is most likely to get
the first Eurabian civil war triggered by mass immigration. There are
several possible candidates, but my money is on Britain, because the anger
among ordinary citizens is only rivaled by the brutal political repression
tactics.

In a survey published in April 2008, one in three medical doctors in
Britain said that elderly patients should not be given free treatment if
it were unlikely to do them good for long. At the same time, Muslim men
with multiple wives have been given the go-ahead to claim extra welfare
benefits. The "welfare state" now means that the natives should watch
grandma die because she's getting old anyway and we need the money to pay
Muslims with multiple wives and numerous children so that they can feel
comfortable while colonizing the country.

Also in April 2008, David T, a stunned dad and his little boy, were banned
from swimming at a popular public sports center in east London because this
was a "Muslim men-only swimming" session. Several Christian priests have
been physically attacked by Muslims in east London, leading one bishop to
worry about "no-go-zones" for Christian in some parts of the country. In
early June, a Muslim police community support officer ordered Christian
preachers to stop handing out gospel leaflets in a predominantly Muslim
area of Birmingham. They were threatened with arrest for committing a
"hate crime" and were told they risked being beaten up if they returned.
In March 2008, two Islamic terrorists were moved to different prisons
after complaining that their fellow inmates were "too white." Dhiren Barot
had masterminded a radioactive bomb plot involving limousines packed with
nails and explosives and Omar Khyam plotted to blow up the Bluewater
shopping centre in Kent.

How do native Brits react to this? Well, some get angry, as they should.
Bryan Cork, 49, was jailed for six months for "racist slurs" after he had
shouted insults at Muslim worshippers outside a Cumbria mosque, including
"proud to be British" and "go back to where you came from." This was after
the London Jihadist bombings in 2005. Judge Paul Batty told him that racism
in any form would not be tolerated. I hear much talk about "national
suicide" these days, but Mr. Cork apparently had no desire to commit
national suicide, he was held down by his own authorities for refusing to
accept the organized destruction of his nation. What we are dealing with
here isn't suicide; it's an execution of an entire nation, perhaps an
entire civilization, the greatest civilization ever created by man.

Even children face this kind of ideological intimidation. Codie Stott, a
teenage British schoolgirl, was forced to spend hours in a police cell
after she was reported by her teachers for "racism." She had objected, in
the mildest possible terms, to being placed during class with a group of
South Asian immigrants who talked among themselves in a language she
didn't understand. For this, she was dragged to the local police station
and had her fingerprints and photograph taken. 18-year-old Jamie who has
Down's syndrome and the mental age of a five-year-old was charged with
"racism" after an argument with an immigrant. Meanwhile, the UK is being
brought to its knees in an epidemic of violent crime and white native
girls get raped by immigrants in spectacular numbers, just like all over
Western Europe.

Why do people still take this lying down? I wonder about that sometimes.
Maybe they feel that their votes don't matter and have resigned into a
state of quiet apathy. Since many are dependent upon government support
and being branded a "bigot" could cause you to lose your livelihood,
people still have too much to lose by openly opposing these policies. Such
subtle blackmail can be quite effective in suppressing dissent. This could,
however, change rapidly in the event of a serious economic downturn.
Another crucial element is confusion. People are deliberately kept in the
dark by the media and the authorities regarding the full scale of what
they are facing. Combined with Muslim violence and intimidation of
critics, we have a climate of fear and confusion. People who are scared
and confused can be easily controlled.

I've recently been re-reading the books of American evolutionary biologist
Jared Diamond, especially Guns, Germs, and Steel. He has some points, but
his most important flaw is his complete failure to explain how the Greater
Middle East went from being a global center of civilization, which it was
in ancient times, to being a global center of anti-civilization. This was
not caused by smallpox or because zebras are more difficult to domesticate
than water buffaloes. It was caused by Islam. Diamond, with his emphasis on
historical materialism, fails to explain the rise of the West and
especially why English, not Arabic, Chinese or Mayan, became the global
lingua franca. What's so special about those rainy and foggy islands?

As Australian author Keith Windschuttle told a New Zealand audience, "The
concepts of free enquiry and free expression and the right to criticise
entrenched beliefs are things we take so much for granted they are almost
part of the air we breathe. We need to recognise them as distinctly
Western phenomena." He warns that the survival of this great achievement
now depends entirely "on whether we have the intelligence to understand
their true value and the will to face down their enemies."

No other civilization on earth ever created an equivalent of the European
university system. One of the most important reasons why Europe surpassed
China during the early modern age is more political freedom and free
speech. The reason why English became the dominant language is because
Britain and its offspring enjoyed great political liberty even by Western
standards, and a corresponding economic dynamism.

Probably no empire in world history has been more benevolent than the
British Empire, yet a report from February 2008 recommended that
patriotism should be avoided in school lessons because British history is
"morally ambiguous." I suppose Islamic history isn't, with almost 1400
years of brutal Jihad warfare on several continents?

I'm sure the British are being told that the ongoing mass immigration is a
result of their "colonial history." I live in a country with no colonial
history, yet we are still subject to mass immigration. We are also being
told that we should allow Pakistani or Nigerian flags to celebrate our
Constitution Day because this will be "good for integration." This has
nothing to do with colonialism. So what does it have to do with? Well, I'm
starting to wonder whether it has something to do with the Western love
affair with free speech and political liberty. Those who desire a world
where society is regulated and everybody does what the authorities tell
them to do fear this Western preference for political self-determination.

If we look at the West during the past thousand years, we have generally
enjoyed an unusually high degree of freedom and power sharing. This has
been the case more in some periods and countries than in others, but in
the big scheme of things this remains true. However, although this
arrangement has been good for our civilization as a whole, some of our
elites apparently are jealous of the more authoritarian system in other
cultures. They want to turn the West into a "normal," meaning more corrupt
and less free, civilization, aided by the forces of globalization. We are
witnessing rising nepotism, and perhaps those at the top desire this.

The political elites no longer believe in stupid things such as borders,
cultures and national sovereignty. Islam upsets their world-view, so they
ignore it and move on with their project of globalization, anyway. The
most hardcore Leftists actively side with Islam because its hatred of the
West and its concept of a global umma coincide with their own globalist
outlook. Yes, I know that Socrates stated "I am not an Athenian or a
Greek, but a citizen of the world," but I don't think he meant it quite as
literally as Western elites do now. Socrates didn't have an entire village
of Muslims transplanted to his street during the space of a single
generation, and he didn't have his daughters or female relatives raped by
Muslims in his own country.

Our traditional freedoms were the result of a specific culture, developed
over centuries of hard struggles. Maybe other cultures have to go through
similar struggles of their own to achieve this, and some will perhaps
never be able to do so. We should protect our freedoms at home before we
try to export them, and we should protect them by preserving the
European-derived culture which created them.

Our enemies, internal and external, want to destroy the Western world
because we represent liberty, and they want to destroy Britain in
particular because it gave birth to the most powerful pro-liberty culture
within the Western tradition. I hope the British can regain their strength
and throw off their traitor class, but they need to do so soon. We cannot
allow the greatest nation in human history to be destroyed by the planet's
most barbaric cultures. The British people, like their Dutch, German,
Italian, Spanish and Danish counterparts, have every right to desire
self-determination and self-preservation, and limit or even completely
halt immigration as they see fit to ensure this. Those who say otherwise
are evil, and need to be exposed as such. The Western world is under
attack by a global Islamic Jihad. To support continued mass immigration of
Muslims in this situation should be regarded as high treason, and punished
as such."

http://www.brusselsjournal.com/node/3322

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/
More information at http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/faq.html

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Eeyore Eeyore is offline

BretLudwig wrote:

In May 2008, 18 year-old Ben Smith was stopped in a routine check. The
police officer noticed an English flag on the parcel shelf and ordered him
to remove it because it was "racist towards immigrants."

I'd like to see some *evidence* of any such thing happening.

Graham

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

" For a balanced view.....

by Eeyore Jun 9, 2008 at 03:44
PM

BretLudwig wrote:

In May 2008, 18 year-old Ben Smith was stopped in a routine check. The
police officer noticed an English flag on the parcel shelf and ordered

him
to remove it because it was "racist towards immigrants."

I'd like to see some *evidence* of any such thing happening.

Graham"

Tough to find, this one. It took Google all of 280 msec.

http://www.thisiswiltshire.co.uk/mos..._be_racist.php