Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Arnii the Kroo-Koward is Jenn's vassal.

Poor Mr. ****. Gets his ass kicked by a mere woman, so he stays mad for
weeks. What will assuage Turdborg's pain?

Jenn alertly noticed the Krooborg was arguing with
himself:

Just to be clear, Iain didn't write the second paragraph
above; you did.

[My supreme master], from this quote, it is impossible to discern what
Jenn was whining[sic] about.

Jenn totally humiliated you and you can't admit it.

Case closed for lack of evidence.

Those of us who can read and who understand how Usenet works see the
evidence plain as day. The evidence tells us that you're krazy as a
bedbug, that you will argue with anybody about anything just for the
sake of arguing, and that you're so stupid you can't remember what you
posted 72 hours ago your own self.

And Jenn, believing she is being helpful to poor,
confused Arnii:

Just to be clear, Iain didn't write the second paragraph
above; you did.

Same story as above.

Indeed it is. Jenn totally humiliated you again by catching you in the
exact same act of unparalleled stupidity.

Given[sic] the usual level of idiocy on RAO, especially as practiced by
[my supreme master] and his posse[sic], the probable cause any possible misunderstandings is
simply their desire to obsess over me in public.

Today's subject is Arnii Krooger, the stupidest "god"-fearing dweeb who
ever posted to Usenet. Caught for the umpteenth time ARGUING WITH
HIMSELF, the poor dumb **** tries to deflect attention away from his own
hopeless stupidity.

But everybody knows you were completely exposed and humiliated by your
nemesis Jenn. We all know you're at a big disadvantage in "debating"
against a woman, Turdy. Your inability to acknowledge Jenn's trouncing
of you shows your misogeny yet again.