Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Food for 2pid

2pid and the right-wing blogs have been upset recently that Obama has
pointed out worldwide fuel and food shortages (using quotes only
available on the blogs). 2pid has wondered, "What about *me*? I can
eat whatever I damned well please, and screw everybody else!"

conservatives whine, liberals deliver answers. Here is a meal that nob
has already been all over for years, meaning that it's entirely
suitable for conservative consumption:

http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/hum...aspx?GT1=38001

Eat up, 2pid! Eat all you want! This will help you lose some weight
which your exhausted frame will thank you for!

Maybe you can have nob over for dinner and make a new friend too.

(Can you imagine the scintillating dinner 'discussions'?)

LoL
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 7 Iun, 11:49, "ScottW" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in ...

2pid and the right-wing blogs have been upset recently that Obama has
pointed out worldwide fuel and food shortages (using quotes only
available on the blogs). 2pid has wondered, "What about *me*? I can
eat whatever I damned well please, and screw everybody else!"

conservatives whine, liberals deliver answers.

I can't wait for Obama's next campaign speech...

"You can't eat all you want....unless it's bugs."

We should open a bug buffet restaurant. At $8.95 per customer,
we will be rich.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 7, 10:49*am, "ScottW" wrote:
"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in ...

2pid and the right-wing blogs have been upset recently that Obama has
pointed out worldwide fuel and food shortages (using quotes only
available on the blogs). 2pid has wondered, "What about *me*? I can
eat whatever I damned well please, and screw everybody else!"

conservatives whine, liberals deliver answers.

I can't wait for Obama's next campaign speech...

Me either. They're so much better than McCain's.

"You can't eat all you want....unless it's bugs."

I'd still like to see that quote somewhere other than on conservative
blogs. But even assuming that you've quoted him accurately, anyone
with a brain would understand he was talking about not being selfish.

I can see why that upset you. ;-)

Lol

The liberal answer. *But wait....the ecologists will be quick to
point out that bugs are key part of the ecosystem. If we eat them
it will disrupt the food chain and some species of spider will go
extinct.

What would you care about that, 2pid? We all know you really don't
care about much except for you.

So now we know what Obama plans to do for food thanks to you.

No, 2pid, that was a conclusion you jumped to. Obama said no such
thing. I did. Your head continues its climb up your rectum.

What we *do* know is what you can stuff your fat face with so you can
quit whining all of the time.

LoL

What is his plan for fuel? *Ride a cricket to work?

It really upset you that somebody pointed out there were some
shortages. Why?

Here, 2pid. If you were smart enough to read his website, you'd
already know all of this:

Require 25 Percent of Renewable Electricity by 2025: Obama will
establish a 25 percent federal Renewable Portfolio Standard (RPS) to
require that 25 percent of electricity consumed in the U.S. is derived
from clean, sustainable energy sources, like solar, wind and
geothermal by 2025.
Develop and Deploy Clean Coal Technology: Obama will significantly
increase the resources devoted to the commercialization and deployment
of low-carbon coal technologies. Obama will consider whatever policy
tools are necessary, including standards that ban new traditional coal
facilities, to ensure that we move quickly to commercialize and deploy
low carbon coal technology.
Support Next Generation Biofuels
Deploy Cellulosic Ethanol: Obama will invest federal resources,
including tax incentives, cash prizes and government contracts into
developing the most promising technologies with the goal of getting
the first two billion gallons of cellulosic ethanol into the system by
2013.
Expand Locally-Owned Biofuel Refineries: Less than 10 percent of new
ethanol production today is from farmer-owned refineries. New ethanol
refineries help jumpstart rural economies. Obama will create a number
of incentives for local communities to invest in their biofuels
refineries.
Establish a National Low Carbon Fuel Standard: Barack Obama will
establish a National Low Carbon Fuel Standard to speed the
introduction of low-carbon non-petroleum fuels. The standard requires
fuels suppliers to reduce the carbon their fuel emits by ten percent
by 2020.
Increase Renewable Fuel Standard: Obama will require 36 billion
gallons of renewable fuels to be included in the fuel supply by 2022
and will increase that to at least 60 billion gallons of advanced
biofuels like cellulosic ethanol by 2030.
Set America on Path to Oil Independence
Obama's plan will reduce oil consumption by at least 35 percent, or 10
million barrels per day, by 2030. This will more than offset the
equivalent of the oil we would import from OPEC nations in 2030.

Increase Fuel Economy Standards: Obama will double fuel economy
standards within 18 years. His plan will provide retooling tax credits
and loan guarantees for domestic auto plants and parts manufacturers,
so that they can build new fuel-efficient cars rather than overseas
companies. Obama will also invest in advanced vehicle technology such
as advanced lightweight materials and new engines.
Improve Energy Efficiency 50 Percent by 2030
Set National Building Efficiency Goals: Barack Obama will establish a
goal of making all new buildings carbon neutral, or produce zero
emissions, by 2030. He'll also establish a national goal of improving
new building efficiency by 50 percent and existing building efficiency
by 25 percent over the next decade to help us meet the 2030 goal.
Establish a Grant Program for Early Adopters: Obama will create a
competitive grant program to award those states and localities that
take the first steps to implement new building codes that prioritize
energy efficiency.
Invest in a Digital Smart Grid: Obama will pursue a major investment
in our utility grid to enable a tremendous increase in renewable
generation and accommodate modern energy requirements, such as
reliability, smart metering, and distributed storage

http://www.barackobama.com/issues/en...ica-on-path-to

You're welcome.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 7, 12:10*pm, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 7 Iun, 11:49, "ScottW" wrote:

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in ...

2pid and the right-wing blogs have been upset recently that Obama has
pointed out worldwide fuel and food shortages (using quotes only
available on the blogs). 2pid has wondered, "What about *me*? I can
eat whatever I damned well please, and screw everybody else!"

conservatives whine, liberals deliver answers.

I can't wait for Obama's next campaign speech...

"You can't eat all you want....unless it's bugs."

We should open a bug buffet restaurant. At $8.95 per customer,
we will be rich.

nob would eat all of your profits.
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 7, 10:49 am, "ScottW" wrote:

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in

2pid and the right-wing blogs have been upset recently that Obama has
pointed out worldwide fuel and food shortages (using quotes only
available on the blogs). 2pid has wondered, "What about *me*? I can
eat whatever I damned well please, and screw everybody else!"

conservatives whine, liberals deliver answers.

I can't wait for Obama's next campaign speech...

Me either. They're so much better than McCain's.

"You can't eat all you want....unless it's bugs."

I'd still like to see that quote somewhere other than on conservative
blogs.

Here's the sentence on video in an anti-Obama commercial.

http://vodpod.com/watch/791753-obama...n-anti-obama-v...

Um, dimmy, how about one with some context?

You know, one where it isn't snipped to make an "anti-Obama
commercial"?

What a bonehead. LoL

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 7, 10:49 am, "ScottW" wrote:

"Shhhh! I'm Listening to Reason!" wrote in

2pid and the right-wing blogs have been upset recently that Obama has
pointed out worldwide fuel and food shortages (using quotes only
available on the blogs). 2pid has wondered, "What about *me*? I can
eat whatever I damned well please, and screw everybody else!"

conservatives whine, liberals deliver answers.

I can't wait for Obama's next campaign speech...

Me either. They're so much better than McCain's.

"You can't eat all you want....unless it's bugs."

I'd still like to see that quote somewhere other than on conservative
blogs.

Here's the sentence on video in an anti-Obama commercial.

http://vodpod.com/watch/791753-obama...n-anti-obama-v...

Um, dimmy, how about one with some context?

What a bonehead. LoL
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You can't find what you want and I'm a bonehead.

Yes, because neither can you apparently. You are probably the only one
who is too dim too see how intellectually dishonest you're being here.

Lol quoting an anti-Obama TV ad to prove anti-Obama blogs. What an
imbecile.

I'll bet you have the whole speech and you can't post it because it
proves my point. LoL

I proved he said it.

But you did not prove what he said, which was the point, dimmy.

"If we have to use nuclear weapons on Iran it will be very bad for the
world in general."

Look, 2pid! I just said "We have to use nuclear weapons on Iran"!

Imbecile.

You just don't like what you heard.

I don't know what I heard. Do you, dimmy?

Do feel free to try again...again. And how about in context this time.

Duh.

Lol
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 7, 10:49 am, "ScottW" wrote:

[...]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I actually heard the speech. Why haven't you?
He was discussing leadership in the world on GW.

You can find the entire paragraph here along with a discussion
of the media coverup of the speech.

http://www.cultureandmediainstitute....20080519212450....

Gosh, 2pid, where was Fox?

Now stop eating as much as you want, cuz you know those people in other
nations won't say OK.

I think he was saying that we consume 25% of the fuel and other
resources, and account for 3% of the world's population.

I know you don't understand the concept of "lead by example" because
you never served.

What do you think he said?

BTW, "lead by example" is well-known in military officer circles. LoL

ScottW

I know.

ScottW

I know...again Lol
Posted to rec.audio.opinion
Clyde Slick Clyde Slick is offline

On 8 Iun, 10:15, "ScottW" wrote:

Very sloppy talk for a presidential candidate.
"and other resources" is a really vague statement.
Is it a problem if we consumed (for the sake of discussion) 25%
of the corn if we produced 25% of the corn?
Suddenly the idea that every US citizen should strive to
be a peasant is a very strange platform to run on.

ScottW

Mrs. Obama will be campaigniing in these
http://www.rmconnection.com/images/dkwoa.jpg
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 7, 7:52 pm, "ScottW" wrote:

You can find the entire paragraph here along with a discussion
of the media coverup of the speech.

http://www.cultureandmediainstitute....20080519212450....

Gosh, 2pid, where was Fox?

Now stop eating as much as you want, cuz you know those people in other
nations won't say OK.

I think he was saying that we consume 25% of the fuel and other
resources, and account for 3% of the world's population.

Very sloppy talk for a presidential candidate.
"and other resources" is a really vague statement.

No slop at all if you understand English, which clearly you and your
blogger biddies do not.

Is it a problem if we consumed (for the sake of discussion) 25%
of the corn if we produced 25% of the corn?

He was talking fuel. Read what you posted...again.

OBAMA: All right. So that's what we want to do on global warming here
in the United States. We are also going to have to negotiate with
other countries. China, India, in particular Brazil. They are growing
so fast that they are consuming more and more energy and pretty soon,
if their carbon footprint even approaches ours, we're goners. That's
part of the reason why we've got to make the investment. We got to
lead by example. If we lead by example, if we lead by example, then we
can actually export and license technologies that have been invented
here to help them deal with their growth pains. But keep in mind,
you're right, we can't tell them don't grow. We can't drive our SUVs
and, you know, eat as much as we want and keep our homes on, you know,
72 degrees at all times, whether we're living in the desert or we're
living in the tundra and then just expect every other country is going
to say OK, you know, you guys go ahead keep on using 25 percent of the
world's energy, even though you only account for 3 percent of the
population, and we'll be fine. Don't worry about us. That's not
leadership.

So as I suspected he was saying something other than what you wish he
did. It's no surprise that you still don't get it though. Lol

Suddenly the idea that every US citizen should strive to
be a peasant is a very strange platform to run on.

Is that what you read into the above statement in context? What a
moron.

Why isn't the same concept applied to taxes?

Which concept is that?
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On Jun 8, 10:31*am, Clyde Slick wrote:
On 8 Iun, 10:15, "ScottW" wrote:

Very sloppy talk for a presidential candidate.
"and other resources" is a really vague statement.
Is it a problem if we consumed (for the sake of discussion) 25%
of the corn if we produced 25% of the corn?
Suddenly the idea that every US citizen should strive to
be a peasant is a very strange platform to run on.

ScottW

Mrs. Obama will be campaigniing in thesehttp://www.rmconnection.com/images/dkwoa.jpg

2pid is just worried about food. When you're an obese Angry White Guy
not much else matters except stuffing your fat face.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Shhhh! said:

2pid is just worried about food. When you're an obese Angry White Guy
not much else matters except stuffing your fat face.

Scooter does have other priorities, such as having the government round
up illegals and firing teachers so his taxes will be lower.

Oil For Food? Lionel Audio Opinions 0 October 16th 04 10:01 PM
Food for mind Lionel Audio Opinions 0 January 27th 04 10:35 PM
More food for thought Sandman Audio Opinions 3 January 25th 04 08:50 PM
Studio Food Johnston West Pro Audio 40 December 15th 03 07:45 PM