Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] shriramosu@gmail.com is offline

Default Speakers for 1997 Acura Integra GSR and sound deadening advice

Hi

I have an Acura Integra GSR, believe it has 4 speakers, fronts have a
tweeter section also separate, and am missing my front woofers (got
stolen), rears are std.

Want to upgrade speakers and wondering what brand speakers to get (good
value for money) and whether to upgrade all speakers on only the front
woofers as also if I should get component speakers ie separate tweeters
and woofers or all in one.

Second question

I want to make my car much quieter, so wondering if underboady
coating/deadening shold be the first step or whether doing door/trunk
etc with second skin or raammat is better.

Thanks

Shriram