Ack

Default Clarion VRX755VD Ipod Cable Issue

My Clarion Ipod cable finally came yesterday from Crutchfield and I was
eager to get it installed and see how the VRX755VD's interface would
be.

Upon hooking the cable up, everything worked great, except for the fact
that there was absolutely no sound. Everything else works fine on my
system (CD changer, Satellite Radio, DVD, etc.). I don't know if I
have a defective cable (possible since Clarion kept pushing back the
release date) or if my Ipod Mini is not compatible.

Clarion states in a technical bulletin that the unit will only work
with Ipod Mini V 1.2. I have a version 1.3, which shouldn't be causing
any issues, but who knows.

Anyone either have the VRX755VD and Ipod cable and is experiencing the
same issue, or heard of anything?

Thanks in advance.

--
Ack

Ack's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=19185
View this thread: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/sh...d.php?t=216674

Monster Cable iCarPlay iPod Wireless FM Transmitter For Sale jp Car Audio 0 March 7th 05 05:11 AM
Cable Madness SALE at AudioWaves AudioWaves Marketplace 1 December 28th 04 07:09 AM
Cable issue Colin Green General 5 April 18th 04 11:52 PM
Cable issue Colin Green Audio Opinions 2 April 16th 04 04:22 PM
Cable Madness SALE at AudioWaves AudioWaves Marketplace 0 April 5th 04 05:24 PM