aaa

Default Are there any manufacterers that still make head units with Orange displays?

I have been looking all over and all I can find are head units with blue
displays. I wanted a good head unit with an orange display (and also some
sort of audio input for my iPod) to match my car's interior. I believe Sony
used to make their head units with orange displays now all I see are blue.

Chad Wahls

aaa wrote:
I have been looking all over and all I can find are head units with
blue displays. I wanted a good head unit with an orange display (and
also some sort of audio input for my iPod) to match my car's
interior. I believe Sony used to make their head units with orange
displays now all I see are blue.

Alpine CDA9847 goes to orange and is affordable, although the alphanumeric
display does not change colors. I'm going thru the same thing right now so
let me know what you find

Chad

MartyMcLeod

Some of the Clarion units (some of last year's models, I think) offered
display color adjustability as well.

Those would be great units to look into using.

Sorry I don't have the model numbers here!

My Alpine DVA-7996 has orange or green, but that's DVD/MP3/XM/CD.

Check out the (new, not used) Clarion units running on eBay,
maybe....the prices will be really good too.

--
MartyMcLeod
MartyMcLeod's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=34271