Dan

Default a/d/s

Does anyone from a/d/s frequent this newsgroup? I'd like to ask some
questions about using a/d/s/ equipment to upgrade my audio.

Dan

John Durbin

I'm in and out... mostly out for rest of May as I'm traveling.

Our former 12V tech also posts here on occasion, he's frequently more
knowledgeable than me on the pre-2004 stuff. I know the real old school
a/d/s/ from the late 70's through about 1990, and am fairly familiar
with the current and previous generations of car & home speakers also.

Can always get me via mail at work, and also
reaches a few of our tech guys that know a fair
amount about a/d/s/ products.

JD

Dark1 wrote:

"Dan" lose
wrote in message

Does anyone from a/d/s frequent this newsgroup? I'd like to ask some
questions about using a/d/s/ equipment to upgrade my audio.

Dan

John Durbin, from their parent company, Directed, usually posts here.
Maybe if he doesn't catch this one you can pull his email off one of his
posts.. doesn't appear he's real active here ATM.