Lukas Schubert

Default focal product policy

Hi experts,

I am trying to understand what Focal speakers rank among what price
class. They seem to have two completely independent product ranges.
The first i got to know contained the series Access, Polyglass, K2
Power and Utopia.
Then some devices came around the web cathegorized in Zephyr, Bora,
Mistral and Ouragan.

Does anyone know how they relate to each other?

Greetings

Lukas Schubert
viclr33

I think the last set was an older series

--
viclr33
viclr33's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=33908