HJ

Default Sony CDX-5270 Wiring Harness Needed

Hello,
Does anyone have or know where I can get one of these wiring harnesses for
my Sony CDX-5270 other than Sony?

Thanks in advance,
HJ

MartyMcLeod

Well, you could try this company who supplies replacement parts for
Clarion and others:

Pacific Coast Parts

www.pacparts.com

I have ordered hard to find parts there before.

Good luck!

I remember how many people I met in my old workplace who were searching
for a harness for a used head unit...most of them got a "deal" from a
"friend" and the unit "just needed the wiring." Boy, they got burned!

--
MartyMcLeod
MartyMcLeod's Profile: http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/me...p?userid=34271