Jeremys4runner Jeremys4runner is offline
Junior Member

Default Airtight boxes

Does anyone know a manufacturer that builds a solidly built airtight box for a single 10 around 1 cubic foot of space that has the wiring ready for a DVC, I have found plenty of boxes for one voice coil wiring, but i would have to driil a hole for the other side of the voice coil to be wired and that would make it more difficult to be properly sealed. Suggestions???
Mister.Lull

Do that, and then seal it yourself. If you buy a product called
'liquid nails' (it comes in a caulking tube, and only costs something
like $8) you should be able to use that to seal your new hole once you
put a new terminal in. Not very hard; as most of us here can tell you
(I'm guessing that everyone here has built a box or two [or 20] in
their time).

Mister.Lull