Default * New Sounds for Kontakt *

Two new CD's and more downloadable files.

***** Kontakt Midi Mix & Killer Keyboards CD-ROMs and Downloadable
Files *****

Our third and forth release for users of Native Instruments' Kontakt
software sampler, Kid Nepro sounds are also compatible with Native
Instruments Intakt, Kompakt and Battery Samplers.

Midi Mix ($75) - Ever wonder what it sounds like when you hook up a
Motif to a Triton? Of how about a Mini Moog to a Super Jupiter or a
Prophet 5 to a Wavestation? Well so did we and the results are a
collection of sounds called "Midi Mix". Midi Mix contains samples from
over 25 of the best synthesizers released over the past three decades.
All sounds are sampled from our custom made sound libraries and then
layered together to create unique textures not found anywhere else.

Killer Keyboards ($75.) Includes a wide assortment of classic keyboard
samples. Rhodes and Wurlitzer Electric Pianos, Electric Grand Pianos,
Hammond B3, Farfisa and Pipe Organs, D6 Clavinets, Harpsichords and a
mix of layered keyboard textures. Over 100 Instruments and 28 Multi
Patches.

Kontakt Sounds are also available as Downloadable Files at only $5. per
download package. Order online download delivery and have your new
sounds the same day.
Complete info and MP3 demos can be found at; http://www.kidnepro.com