Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Ron Taylor Ron Taylor is offline

Default Challenger CH30

I need a schematic. this amp was made in the late 40's. It appears to be
made by Bogen but the name Bogen does not appear on the chassis, it says
Challenger Amplifier Co. 2x6L6G. any help with a schematic would be great.
thanks.

Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Adam Stouffer Adam Stouffer is offline

Ron Taylor wrote:
I need a schematic. this amp was made in the late 40's. It appears to be
made by Bogen but the name Bogen does not appear on the chassis, it says
Challenger Amplifier Co. 2x6L6G. any help with a schematic would be great.
thanks.

Is the chassis a maroon color and have two 5 pin sockets on the back for
speaker connections? I don't have a schematic but I can take a picture
of the insides.

Adam
Jaibuguy Jaibuguy is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Stouffer View Post
Ron Taylor wrote:
I need a schematic. this amp was made in the late 40's. It appears to be
made by Bogen but the name Bogen does not appear on the chassis, it says
Challenger Amplifier Co. 2x6L6G. any help with a schematic would be great.
thanks.

Is the chassis a maroon color and have two 5 pin sockets on the back for
speaker connections? I don't have a schematic but I can take a picture
of the insides.

Adam
I have a Challenger CH30 as well and am looking for a schematic. I got it from my uncle's barn when we were cleaning it out a few years back. Still works but needs cleaning and rebiasing. Only missing one of the bakelite knobs.

Jeff