Patrick Turner

Default Some r.a.t postings not always appearing.

I found that tonight some posts from Andre Jute didn't appear at my
news.individual.net news service ISP based at Berlin university.
But they showed up at the other service from my local ISP,
who has given me access to comindico.com.au for news access.
Not all is right.
But if i post a reply to something i see at comindico,
it won't be visible to me on the rat list there for 3 hrs, but
it shows up straightaway with news.individual.net list.

Generally, news.individual.net has been an excellent up to the minute
provider of access to text based news groups, ( but not to binary
groups).

Now news.individual.net will be charging for their news service
from March 31. It won't be free any more.

Anyone know of a free news service that I could subscribe to
for text only groups??

Patrick Turner.

Stewart Pinkerton

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 01:51:25 +1100, Patrick Turner
wrote:

I found that tonight some posts from Andre Jute didn't appear at my
news.individual.net news service ISP based at Berlin university.

Well, that has to be a plus! :-)

Jim McDonald

"Patrick Turner" wrote in message
I found that tonight some posts from Andre Jute didn't appear at my
news.individual.net news service ISP based at Berlin university.
But they showed up at the other service from my local ISP,
who has given me access to comindico.com.au for news access.
Not all is right.
But if i post a reply to something i see at comindico,
it won't be visible to me on the rat list there for 3 hrs, but
it shows up straightaway with news.individual.net list.

Generally, news.individual.net has been an excellent up to the minute
provider of access to text based news groups, ( but not to binary
groups).

Now news.individual.net will be charging for their news service
from March 31. It won't be free any more.

Anyone know of a free news service that I could subscribe to
for text only groups??

Patrick Turner.

If you didn't receive a post from Andre Jute, I would count this as a ....
PLUS.. !!
Your server is running .... KILLBOLLOX ...
Ring him up and thank him ..
cheers
jim