Posted to rec.audio.tubes
Andy Evans Andy Evans is offline

Default Large collection of tubes for sale including many DHTs (London UK)

Hi guys,
I'm selling off my collection of tubes. Quite a lot of items have gone
on ebay, and at this point I want to shift some quantities, so unless
there's a good reason I'm selling in lots of ten or more. If you want
to cherry-pick (and there are many nice items) you'll have to make up
a shipping of 10. Price will depend on quantities, but will naturally
be below normal dealer price. I may keep a few of each, so numbers are
for general guidance. Tubes are from dealers so have been tested in
good working range. Some
are used but many are new in box. Makes are mainly good US makes plus
Europeans like Mullard.

Of particular interest is the large number of DHTs - directly heated
triodes. These sound superb and are well worth building projects
with.

The situation is constantly changing since I already have offers, so
if you're interested early contact is advised!!

Andy

10Y 14 New in box
10Y 34 test good
10Y 7 test OK