heyhey

Default Quad II preamp docs

Anyhas a link to schematics for Quad II and 22 preamps.

Thanks

Jens

heyhey

How bad can it be?
Once again:
Anyone with a link to schematics for Quad II and 22 preamps?
Thanks
Jens

"heyhey" ...
Anyhas a link to schematics for Quad II and 22 preamps.

Thanks

Jens

Gareth Magennis

we heard you the first time

Ian Iveson

"heyhey" wrote in message
How bad can it be?
Once again:
Anyone with a link to schematics for Quad II and 22 preamps?

Everyone except you. Can't think why.

cheers, Ian

Al

How bad can it be?

Oh, it can be REAL bad. You don't want to know just how bad it can be.

Anyhas a link to schematics for Quad II and 22 preamps.

I don't know who 'anyhas' is, but he might have bothered to Google for
stuff and found this as a starter:

http://www.quadesl.com/schematics/quad22.gif

Sheesh.

Al.

shiva

"Al" wrote in message
How bad can it be?

Oh, it can be REAL bad. You don't want to know just how bad it can be.

Anyhas a link to schematics for Quad II and 22 preamps.

I don't know who 'anyhas' is, but he might have bothered to Google for
stuff and found this as a starter:

http://www.quadesl.com/schematics/quad22.gif

Sheesh.

Al.

Hi -
sorry for being snoopy, but I ran across this
http://www.quadesl.com/schematics/grom260.gif on your site - it's the first
time I've seen this amp, but the regulator in the sg supply is, somehow, a
neat thing. Do you know anything about this beast, was all the regulation
worth it, specs, personal experience? thanks.
-dim

mick

On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 20:51:22 +0000, shiva wrote:

snip
sorry for being snoopy, but I ran across this
http://www.quadesl.com/schematics/grom260.gif on your site - it's the
first time I've seen this amp, but the regulator in the sg supply is,
somehow, a neat thing. Do you know anything about this beast, was all the
regulation worth it, specs, personal experience? thanks. -dim

just to hijack the thread a bit more...
I'm just running a couple of SE tetrode-connected 6P3Cs using a string of
3 indicator neons to regulate the g2 supply directly. It was all I had at
the time... :-) IMHO the sound improvement over an unreg supply is well
worth it - should be even better with a nice relatively low-z like that
circuit.

--
Mick
(no M$ software on here... :-) )