Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ricky W. Hunt

Default FS MAudio Ozone Audio+Midi interface keyboard controller

"DjTrip2k" wrote in message
I've got a MAudio Ozone Keyboard Controller for sale.
Mint condition only a few months old and used only a few times.
I got the box, manuals, software and receipt of original purchase.

Paid $550 + taxes

Asking $450 Canadian or best offer.
I am in the Toronto area and prefer to do business in person.
Drop me an email if you're interested.

I'm not sure what the exchange rate is but you can buy in a new one in the
states for $249.99.