Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Schizoid Man

Margaret von B. wrote:

"Schizoid Man" wrote in message

Margaret von B. wrote:

Please concur all you want. Arnii, as usual, was wrong about my
association with UT.

In the end the most important thing is who you get to know while you are
at school.

What you say is true if you are talking about business school. For an MBA,
schools like Harvard and Stanford are in a class of their own.

But in my experience, it is what you know not whom that counts in getting
jobs after graduate engineering programs.

It may be true in your case for the time being. But ten years from now you
just might agree with me.

Cheers,

Margaret

PS. Did ya enjoy the old continent?

Loved it. I wound my way around Gent, Bruges, Amsterdam, Copenhagen and
London, and made the mistake of ordering water only once (5 euros vs 2
for a beer, thank you very much).

I found myself flying into London last Thursday. By the time I landed,
the city was at standstill. It was quite an adventure getting home.

I also saw more exotic cars in 15 mins on St John's Wood High Street
than I have in 10 months of living in California.