Posted to rec.audio.car
[email protected] ethan@757.org is offline

Default Wanted: Audio Control MVC (Master Volume Control) or similiar

Looking for a good quality volume knob. Looking to remove head unit,
and just use Xbox feeding crossover feeding amps.

The Audio Control MVC is a bit overkill as it has more outputs than I
need, but if I cound find one it would work.

I looked at the possibility of building my own using steering wheel
controls and various chips used in modern products, but most want a
negative DC supply and op amps and all that, so it would be easier just
to pick up a MVC or something.

Will entertain similiar devices.

Just for Ludovic Audio Opinions 64 November 19th 05 05:17 PM
common mode rejection vs. crosstalk xy Pro Audio 385 December 29th 04 01:00 AM
OT Political Blind Joni Pro Audio 337 September 25th 04 03:34 AM