Rob Adelman

Default Needed; Starbird Mic Stand Pictures (original)

Thomas Bishop wrote:

"Rob Adelman" wrote in message

Um, David, do you have a camera?

You must have missed the first sentence where he said he didn't want to
assemble the stand just to take a picture.

Oops, it was late and yes I missed that. My bad.

D. Butler

The REAL issue is that the stands are in a warehouse, no AC or Ventilation, in
pieces!

I just spent 3 hours or so getting a Sony JH636 ready to sell to anothert client
(yep, on Ebay) who is VERY happy. I was DRENCHED. I used to be on the ground floor
where it stayed halfway cool, GROAN.

it has been 85-90 up here....

I'M MELTINNNNNGGGGG

;-)

db

I guess he does, but he said he didn't want to assemble the stand
(presumably to take a picture).

However, judging by the derogatory comments here about eBay sales (I'm
assuming this will be the ultimate disposition of these stands) using
'commercial' photos rather than a photo of the real thing, (preferably
with the seller's finger partially over the lens to prove that he and
the device in the photo are real and in the same place at the same
time) I suspect that David would get better results and less hassling
if he just assembled the stand and shot a picture of it in his shop or
his back yard or along side of his 1937 Rolls Royce fire engine to
show the relative size.

If it's that difficult to assemble (and as I recall, it doesn't take
but a few minutes) something's bent or buggered.

--
I'm really Mike Rivers - )

--
David 'db' Butler, Consultant
Acoustics by db

Roger W. Norman

For all these other guys who haven't been hitting the heat lately, I
understand David. I've been building a new patio (complete with retaining
wall, drainage, electrical, molding the concrete pavers and digging the
trenches) and if the rain ain't killing my working time, the heat is killing
me.

Alas, I have no photos for you, but if I did, you'd have them by now.

--

Roger W. Norman
SirMusic Studio

301-585-4681