Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Default Note to Scottie Witlessmongrel: The End Is Near!

The perverts have suborned the California Supreme Court. The court
overturned the state's anti-Gay discrimination statute.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/state/20080515-1050-bn15samesex2.html

We'll be moving in to your 'hood, Scooter. The pansies with their drag
wardrobes and the bull dykes with their motorcycles. Two by two, here we
come, ready to adopt innocent children and convert them to our
"lifestyle".

The "Gay agenda" is unstoppable now. Time for you right-thinking
'Murricans to get out of California.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
yellowmattercustard yellowmattercustard is offline

"George M. Middius" wrote

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/state/20080515-1050-bn15samesex2.html

The most liberal state in the union, and it took them this long?

That's ****ed up!

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

The walls are closing in on Scottie the Pervert-Sniffing Chihuahua.

The perverts have suborned the California Supreme Court. The court
overturned the state's anti-Gay discrimination statute.

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/state/20080515-1050-bn15samesex2.html

We'll be moving in to your 'hood, Scooter. The pansies with their drag
wardrobes and the bull dykes with their motorcycles. Two by two, here we
come, ready to adopt innocent children and convert them to our "lifestyle".

The "Gay agenda" is unstoppable now. Time for you right-thinking
'Murricans to get out of California.

Latino gangs will have a field day with you.

You live in gangland? I had no idea. No wonder your kid is a drug dealer.

But what's the We ****? No man or woman will marry you.

I can practically smell the panic coming off you.

Posted to rec.audio.opinion

On May 15, 3:15*pm, ScottW wrote:

*LoL, only thing scares me is you procreating.

The world is overpopulated with dogs, 2pid. Have you added to the
problem by procreating?

Wait a sec....you're not a sperm donor are you?

I wonder what "bitch" you're going to nail next. Lol LoL lOl LOL!
Posted to rec.audio.opinion

Somebody's laces may be a teensy bit too tight. I'm not naming names but
if the fleabite itches, somebody has to scratch.

The walls are closing in on Scottie the Pervert-Sniffing Chihuahua.

The perverts have suborned the California Supreme Court. The court
overturned the state's anti-Gay discrimination statute.
http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/state/20080515-1050-bn15samesex2.html
We'll be moving in to your 'hood, Scooter. The pansies with their drag
wardrobes and the bull dykes with their motorcycles. Two by two, here we
come, ready to adopt innocent children and convert them to our "lifestyle".

The "Gay agenda" is unstoppable now. Time for you right-thinking
'Murricans to get out of California.

Latino gangs will have a field day with you.

You live in gangland? I had no idea. No wonder your kid is a drug dealer.

All of SoCal is gangland.
We have white gangs too. Even LaJolla has a gang problem.

Then why did you nominate Latinos as the worst of the gangs? You're not a
bigot, are you?

woof! yapyapyap! barkety-barkety-WOOF!

I can practically smell the panic coming off you.

LoL, only thing scares me is you procreating.
Wait a sec....you're not a sperm donor are you?

Turns out you're not alone in your irrational fear of activities that
don't affect you at all. Here's one discussion that may comfort you long
enough to light a few torches and sharpen your pitchfork:

http://www.salon.com/opinion/feature.../gay_marriage/

Posted to rec.audio.opinion
RapidRonnie RapidRonnie is offline

All of SoCal is gangland.
We have white gangs too. Even LaJolla has a gang problem.

Then why did you nominate Latinos as the worst of the gangs? You're not a
bigot, are you?

There's simply no question. Mexican and Central American gangs have
run the Crips and Bloods out of LA as if they were the Sweet Adelines.
The Black gangs never showed quite the flair for pure brutality as
MS-13.