Posted to rec.audio.opinion
BretLudwig BretLudwig is offline

Default A (VDARE-Bret) Reader Explains Why He Will Not Celebrate Cinco de Agosto

A Reader Explains Why He Will Not Celebrate Cinco de Agosto

From: Edgar Pope (e-mail him)

" Todays Letter: A WA State Reader Says Americans Have A New

Reason To Celebrate: Cinco de Agosto

http://www.vdare.com/letters/tl_050608.htm

Although I agree with letter writer Brian Riordan that illegal alien child
murderer Jose Medellin desperately needs to die, I'm not going to be
celebrating August 5th.

Thats the date that someone who really did not need to die did: Marilyn
Monroe."

http://www.vdare.com/letters/tl_051008.htm#b5

--
Message posted using http://www.talkaboutaudio.com/group/rec.audio.opinion/