Robert Morein

Default Here it is! Part II, Europas catching fire?

"trotsky" wrote in message
[snip]
After a couple minutes of serious bump and grind, mother**** if I
didn't start smelling melted cheese! At first, I thought the combo of
my wild love making and an ugly yeast infection was producing the
smell, but then I noticed smoke coming from the listening room/broom
closet!

I ran to see what was happening, immediately saw the commercial
ramifications, and thus was born the Europa Combination Speaker/BBQ
Grill! These are now available on most internet auction boards, just
check the discount/fire sale/seconds section.

[snip]

Apparently, this alludes to what I've heard about Europas catching fire?

Does anyone have any info on what kind of amplifiers/musical material were
used when the speakers caught fire?

This is important because my brother-in-law is considering buying Europas.

God Bless, and thanks for your help.

Dogma4e

On Sat, 18 Oct 2003 02:24:58 -0400, "Robert Morein"
wrote:

Apparently, this alludes to what I've heard about Europas catching fire?

Does anyone have any info on what kind of amplifiers/musical material were
used when the speakers caught fire?

The Talking Heads: "Burning Down the House"

Sockpuppet Yustabe

"Robert Morein" wrote in message

"trotsky" wrote in message
[...]

I am tired of you McCarty tactics.
Do you mean to tell us that you are no better than he is?

Robert Morein

"trotsky" wrote in message
[...]

In the above sentence, "you" should be the possessive "your."
Do you mean to tell us that you are no better than he is?

No, I don't. I am not responsible for the sockpuppet post of the "story."
I did work off it with my reply, in my own name.

It should be obvious that my post is wicked satire, while McCarty's posts
are claims of fact.
Another thing I will now do, which McCarty would never do, shall be my
statement below:
I am not aware of any instances in which Jupiter Audio (Greg Singh's)
speakers have caught fire.
On the other hand, he's never sold a pair, so who's to say what the future
will bring?