MINe 109

Default Boring, boring, boring

In article z,
The Devil wrote:

Faeces, excrement, toilets, libel, slander, Kroo****, Kroologic,
notes, turd pudding, professional credentials, coffins, heap of turds,
mountain of turds, carbuncle of turds, cancerous infestation of turds,
vinyl, CDs, tubes, noise, distortion, taxes, global warming, euphonic
euphoria, sterile sterility, DBT, ABX, BXA, BDT, PMT. Bleh ****ing
bleh*.

There's a live recording happening in the next room. Shh!

Stephen
Bruce J. Richman

MINe 109 wrote:
In article z,
The Devil wrote:

Faeces, excrement, toilets, libel, slander, Kroo****, Kroologic,
notes, turd pudding, professional credentials, coffins, heap of

turds,
mountain of turds, carbuncle of turds, cancerous infestation of

turds,
vinyl, CDs, tubes, noise, distortion, taxes, global warming,

euphonic
euphoria, sterile sterility, DBT, ABX, BXA, BDT, PMT. Bleh ****ing
bleh*.

There's a live recording happening in the next room. Shh!

Stephen

How dare you talk about music !!!

MINe 109

In article . com,
"Bruce J. Richman" wrote:

MINe 109 wrote:
In article z,
The Devil wrote:

Faeces, excrement, toilets, libel, slander, Kroo****, Kroologic,
notes, turd pudding, professional credentials, coffins, heap of

turds,
mountain of turds, carbuncle of turds, cancerous infestation of

turds,
vinyl, CDs, tubes, noise, distortion, taxes, global warming,

euphonic
euphoria, sterile sterility, DBT, ABX, BXA, BDT, PMT. Bleh ****ing
bleh*.

There's a live recording happening in the next room. Shh!

How dare you talk about music !!!

Just a little Beethoven violin sonata...

Stephen
Bruce J. Richman

The Devil wrote:

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:45:41 GMT, MINe 109
wrote:

Faeces, excrement, toilets, libel, slander, Kroo****, Kroologic,
notes, turd pudding, professional credentials, coffins, heap of turds,
mountain of turds, carbuncle of turds, cancerous infestation of turds,
vinyl, CDs, tubes, noise, distortion, taxes, global warming, euphonic
euphoria, sterile sterility, DBT, ABX, BXA, BDT, PMT. Bleh ****ing
bleh*.

There's a live recording happening in the next room. Shh!

Are they recording a toilet flushing over and over? With
faeces-plopping accompaniment? A fat Mrs KrooWhoreFaecesPotful
squatted over the bowl, mopping her lips with $1,000 cheques and
plopping a polka?

--
td

Stephen lives in Austin, not a suburb of Detroit.

Bruce J. Richman

Robert Morein

"The Devil" wrote in message
news:a6fou05ut6nalkgvjsa87hhvq80gss1b86@rdmzrnewst xt.nz...
Faeces, excrement, toilets, libel, slander, Kroo****, Kroologic,
notes, turd pudding, professional credentials, coffins, heap of turds,
mountain of turds, carbuncle of turds, cancerous infestation of turds,
vinyl, CDs, tubes, noise, distortion, taxes, global warming, euphonic
euphoria, sterile sterility, DBT, ABX, BXA, BDT, PMT. Bleh ****ing
bleh*.

--
td

* And that's my judgement with 80 per cent of the group killfiled.

You're jaded.
My advice -- take a little vacation in Purgatory. Perhaps even a cruise.

MINe 109

wrote:

Faeces, excrement, toilets, libel, slander, Kroo****, Kroologic,
notes, turd pudding, professional credentials, coffins, heap of turds,
mountain of turds, carbuncle of turds, cancerous infestation of turds,
vinyl, CDs, tubes, noise, distortion, taxes, global warming, euphonic
euphoria, sterile sterility, DBT, ABX, BXA, BDT, PMT. Bleh ****ing
bleh*.

There's a live recording happening in the next room. Shh!

Are they recording a toilet flushing over and over? With
faeces-plopping accompaniment? A fat Mrs KrooWhoreFaecesPotful
squatted over the bowl, mopping her lips with $1,000 cheques and
plopping a polka?

No, the first movement only!

Stephen
Clyde Slick

"MINe 109" wrote in message

wrote:

Faeces, excrement, toilets, libel, slander, Kroo****, Kroologic,
notes, turd pudding, professional credentials, coffins, heap of turds,
mountain of turds, carbuncle of turds, cancerous infestation of turds,
vinyl, CDs, tubes, noise, distortion, taxes, global warming, euphonic
euphoria, sterile sterility, DBT, ABX, BXA, BDT, PMT. Bleh ****ing
bleh*.

There's a live recording happening in the next room. Shh!

Are they recording a toilet flushing over and over? With
faeces-plopping accompaniment? A fat Mrs KrooWhoreFaecesPotful
squatted over the bowl, mopping her lips with $1,000 cheques and
plopping a polka?

No, the first movement only!

Is that the Diarrhea or Constipato movement?

Arny Krueger

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"MINe 109" wrote in message

wrote:

Faeces, excrement, toilets, libel, slander, Kroo****, Kroologic,
notes, turd pudding, professional credentials, coffins, heap of
turds, mountain of turds, carbuncle of turds, cancerous
infestation of turds, vinyl, CDs, tubes, noise, distortion,
taxes, global warming, euphonic euphoria, sterile sterility, DBT,
ABX, BXA, BDT, PMT. Bleh ****ing bleh*.

There's a live recording happening in the next room. Shh!

Are they recording a toilet flushing over and over? With
faeces-plopping accompaniment? A fat Mrs KrooWhoreFaecesPotful
squatted over the bowl, mopping her lips with $1,000 cheques and
plopping a polka?

No, the first movement only!

Is that the Diarrhea or Constipato movement?

Fecal obsession noted.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"MINe 109" wrote in message

wrote:

Faeces, excrement, toilets, libel, slander, Kroo****, Kroologic,
notes, turd pudding, professional credentials, coffins, heap of
turds, mountain of turds, carbuncle of turds, cancerous
infestation of turds, vinyl, CDs, tubes, noise, distortion,
taxes, global warming, euphonic euphoria, sterile sterility, DBT,
ABX, BXA, BDT, PMT. Bleh ****ing bleh*.

There's a live recording happening in the next room. Shh!

Are they recording a toilet flushing over and over? With
faeces-plopping accompaniment? A fat Mrs KrooWhoreFaecesPotful
squatted over the bowl, mopping her lips with $1,000 cheques and
plopping a polka?

No, the first movement only!

Is that the Diarrhea or Constipato movement?

Fecal obsession noted.

If you leave the group, I am sure that the stench will follow you.

dave weil

On Mon, 17 Jan 2005 22:38:05 +0000, The Devil wrote:

vinyl

Cool!

Deceptive editing noted.

Sander deWaal

The Devil said:

Faeces, excrement, toilets, libel, slander, Kroo****, Kroologic,
notes, turd pudding, professional credentials, coffins, heap of turds,
mountain of turds, carbuncle of turds, cancerous infestation of turds,
vinyl, CDs, tubes, noise, distortion, taxes, global warming, euphonic
euphoria, sterile sterility, DBT, ABX, BXA, BDT, PMT. Bleh ****ing
bleh*.

What you need is a decent sockpuppet master.

Where's Dr. Kernith when we need him most?

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Sander deWaal

The Devil said:

Where's Dr. Kernith when we need him most?

I'm miserable. Above my left canine, I have an ulcer that's going to
be the size of a **** when it's fully developed.

Ah, the famous British dental care :-)

Really, my sincerest sympathies go out to you and those who have to
endure your presence as long as this isn't solved properly.

Consider some basement sessions to drive the attention away.

Or you could keep felines instead of canines.

--
Sander de Waal
" SOA of a KT88? Sufficient. "
Arny Krueger

"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"MINe 109" wrote in message

wrote:

Faeces, excrement, toilets, libel, slander, Kroo****, Kroologic,
notes, turd pudding, professional credentials, coffins, heap of
turds, mountain of turds, carbuncle of turds, cancerous
infestation of turds, vinyl, CDs, tubes, noise, distortion,
taxes, global warming, euphonic euphoria, sterile sterility,
DBT, ABX, BXA, BDT, PMT. Bleh ****ing bleh*.

There's a live recording happening in the next room. Shh!

Are they recording a toilet flushing over and over? With
faeces-plopping accompaniment? A fat Mrs KrooWhoreFaecesPotful
squatted over the bowl, mopping her lips with $1,000 cheques and
plopping a polka?

No, the first movement only!

Is that the Diarrhea or Constipato movement?

Fecal obsession noted.

If you leave the group, I am sure that the stench will follow you.

If a stench follows me, its the stench of those who are obsessed with feces,
such as you Art.

Clyde Slick

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"Arny Krueger" wrote in message
"Clyde Slick" wrote in message

"MINe 109" wrote in message

wrote:

[...]

No, we are talking about the stench of those who 'are' feces, such as you.
The rest of us have no interest in following you,
should you decide to leave and to cease fouling RAO.
It's not about you, its about your pollution and trashing
of this newsgroup.

GeoSynch

The Devil kvetched:

I'm miserable. Above my left canine, I have an ulcer that's going to
be the size of a **** when it's fully developed.

Cheer up old boy, it could be worse.
At least you're not that big yellow thing in the middle of the table they're playing for:
http://www.evilwhiteguy.com/blog/images/poker.jpg

GeoSynch

Bruce J. Richman

GeoSynch wrote:

The Devil kvetched:

I'm miserable. Above my left canine, I have an ulcer that's going

be the size of a **** when it's fully developed.

Cheer up old boy, it could be worse.
At least you're not that big yellow thing in the middle of the table

they're playing for:
http://www.evilwhiteguy.com/blog/images/poker.jpg

GeoSynch

They don't look too happy. The word on the street is they went to a
Borg Convention and were told they all looked and sounded the same.
:-)

GeoSynch

Bruce J. Richman wrote:

GeoSynch wrote:

The Devil kvetched:

I'm miserable. Above my left canine, I have an ulcer that's going
to be the size of a **** when it's fully developed.

Cheer up old boy, it could be worse.
At least you're not that big yellow thing in the middle of the table
they're playing for:
http://www.evilwhiteguy.com/blog/images/poker.jpg

They don't look too happy. The word on the street is they went to a
Borg Convention and were told they all looked and sounded the same.
:-)

But how did they measure? Did they, uhm, stack up?
Good thing it was a double-blind test.
Some things even a borg can't stomach!

GeoSynch