Posted to rec.audio.pro
mcp6453[_2_] mcp6453[_2_] is offline

Default Selling an SM7

I have two Shure SM7s, and I'm going to sell one of them. The first one is brand
new (SM7B), used an hour or two, and the second one is quite old. The only issue
with the older mic is that one of the staked threads that holds the rear cover
plate in place is missing. The other screw holds the plate okay. Sonically, it's
perfect.

New mic: $225 plus actual shipping
Old mic: $125 plus actual shipping

The only reason I'm selling is that I only want one. Harvey Gerst and Scott
Dorsey can vouch that I am a legitimate seller and that I accurately represent
the stuff I sell.

I'll trade a mic plus cash (me paying) for a Beyer Dynamic M99.
Posted to rec.audio.pro

mcp6453 wrote:

I have two Shure SM7s, and I'm going to sell one of them. The first
one is brand new (SM7B), used an hour or two, and the second one is
quite old. The only issue with the older mic is that one of the
staked threads that holds the rear cover plate in place is missing.
The other screw holds the plate okay. Sonically, it's perfect.

New mic: $225 plus actual shipping
Old mic: $125 plus actual shipping

The only reason I'm selling is that I only want one. Harvey Gerst and
Scott Dorsey can vouch that I am a legitimate seller and that I
accurately represent the stuff I sell.

I need to think this over an extra time, but please check shipping cost to
Denmark and mail be at the address . Usually only US
Mail is relevant, the track and trace enabled not ultra lowest cost is imo
preferable.

I'll probably end up paying 25 percent VAT on import of the sum on the
invoice, so my interest is only in the old mic. I will remit cash to cover
the postage but do NOT include s&h on the invoice, I have paid enough danish
vat of postage bought and "delivered" in the US.

I do not mind paying my taxes and be happy, but the VAT is for stuff that is
""vat-enabled"" and comes into the country, shipment per se is delivered
when the package from you is accepted by th post office. Disregarding that
or any other common sensee Danish mail-customs office blindly collects VAT
on invoice total.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

I'll trade a mic plus cash (me paying) for a Beyer Dynamic M99.

Posted to rec.audio.pro

On 6/8/2011 10:26 AM, Peter Larsen wrote:
mcp6453 wrote:

[...]

I'll work on this and send you an email.