Since this group is dying fast and it's been sooooooo boring here...

Old July 18th 19, 03:05 AM posted to rec.audio.pro
Tobiah

Default Since this group is dying fast and it's been sooooooo boring here...

I wrote a couple of sonnets that I'm pleased with. Are they ever
set to music? I'd like to see some examples, and leverage any advice.

Thanks,

Tobiah

Multiband Compression: Fast Attack and Fast Release usually Best? Paul[_13_] Pro Audio 2 January 29th 13 07:53 AM
group dying firedome Vacuum Tubes 26 December 15th 07 12:38 AM
boring bob wald Car Audio 34 September 14th 05 08:38 PM
Boring, boring, boring MINe 109 Audio Opinions 16 January 19th 05 05:33 AM