Default The Mechanical Diode Rides Again

Someone in this or another audio newsgroup, I forget which one,
included this URL in his post:

http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...cs/pseudo.html

You will find there a comprehensive summary of the logical and
procedural fallacies of what the author calls "pseudo-science." This
little article should be required reading for all audiophiles,
particularly those about to purchase expensive cables, cones, power
cords, speaker cable standoffs, or the ubiquitous Dynarski Room
Pebbles.

Steven Sullivan

wrote:
Someone in this or another audio newsgroup, I forget which one,
included this URL in his post:

http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...cs/pseudo.html

You will find there a comprehensive summary of the logical and
procedural fallacies of what the author calls "pseudo-science." This
little article should be required reading for all audiophiles,
particularly those about to purchase expensive cables, cones, power
cords, speaker cable standoffs, or the ubiquitous Dynarski Room
Pebbles.

The URl was posted on this forum already, within the last three weeks IIRC.

--
-S.

Mkuller

wrote:
Someone in this or another audio newsgroup, I forget which one,
included this URL in his post:

http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...cs/pseudo.html

You will find there a comprehensive summary of the logical and
procedural fallacies of what the author calls "pseudo-science."

Looks like you missed the entire "Science vs Pseudoscience" thread. I suggest
going back and finding it, rather than repeating it here.
Regards,
Mike