Posted to rec.audio.car
Stuuder

Default Old Pioneer casette KEH-5656

I bought an old beater toyota with a Pioneer casette seck in it. It will
scan for FM fine but I want to manually goto each FM frequency,
particularly 88.1, can't figure howto. No manual.Any thoughts???

Thanx in advance.
Stuuder
Posted to rec.audio.car
e-nigma

"Stuuder" wrote in message
news9iuf.20208$km.1425@edtnps89...
I bought an old beater toyota with a Pioneer casette seck in it. It will
scan for FM fine but I want to manually goto each FM frequency,
particularly 88.1, can't figure howto. No manual.Any thoughts???

Thanx in advance.
Stuuder

If I remember right, there should be a tune button. press and hold that
button for 3 seconds.
that should change it to manual tuning.