Posted to rec.audio.pro
Bob Eld Bob Eld is offline

Default AT&T Usenet Netnews Service Shutting Down

wrote in message
.. .

Please note that on or around July 15, 2009, AT&T will no longer be
offering access to the Usenet netnews service. If you wish to continue
reading Usenet newsgroups, access is available through third-party
vendors.

Posted only internally to AT&T Usenet Servers.

Anything to reduce service and the value of the internet, *******s! They
killed off binary groups some time ago. Of course the news groups are
getting worse and worse with more and more spam and less and less
interesting posts. It's a far cry from what it was 15 years ago. So I'm not
sure I'll bother to subscribe to a paid NG service. It's off to the blogs I
go, see ya.

Oh well, I guess I'll buy one of those watches of a pair of shoes listed
below!